Share a bargain/deal

BOOKED IT!

Thanks again Deb.

great thread this!!

This means no pesky flight to Sydney for our jaunt around Aussie on Dawn, just on the way home (unless someone else comes up with a cruise Syd - Akl 5th Oct!!!!!!!!!)

Neat one Pete....

You wont even have to change ships in Sydney:D

Are there problems with the Celebrity Australian website?

I just can't get any information from the Celebrity site in relation to Aust/NZ cruises.

Could you please send me the link to the Celebrity site showing this promo.

If you're interested in the flight deal, you'd need to call the Celebrity booking line - the extra airfares aren't available through the web site.

BOOKED IT!

Thanks again Deb.

great thread this!!

This means no pesky flight to Sydney for our jaunt around Aussie on Dawn, just on the way home (unless someone else comes up with a cruise Syd - Akl 5th Oct!!!!!!!!!)

Very clever spotting by fellow CCer's!

Great way to Go Pete & Norma. Getting out of town as the Rugby World Cup is about to begin:eek:

Very clever spotting by fellow CCer's!

Great way to Go Pete & Norma. Getting out of town as the Rugby World Cup is about to begin:eek:

But Margaret, our TA has promised that Princess will show the WC matches on the "big screen". Just hope it wasn't "sales talk".

BOOKED IT!

Thanks again Deb.

great thread this!!

Great one for you both. Well done.

Jen

BOOKED IT!

Thanks again Deb.

great thread this!!

Great news Pete! :D

Celebrity Century 12 December 2011 Auckland to Sydney 12 nights.

A$1799 twin share Concierge Balcony including flight from AUS to Auckland, two nights accommodation, and return flight SYD to BNE or MEL.

Jilly:)

Did you manage to book this, Jilly?

After finally locating this package, I've been told it is now sold out.

Bit hard to go back to inside again from dreams of a concierge balcony package.:(

I finally got into Celebrity's Australian website this afternoon, but it wouldn't let me put in for 12 day cruise (17 day came up automatically).

Rhapsody of the Seas

Honolulu to Auckland

21/9 -6/10

15 nights

from NZ$1,282.00 inside twin - guarantee

They really seem to be struggling to fill this one.

What happens when it get's to Auckland. Is it hanging around for World Cup then coming to Sydney?

What happens when it get's to Auckland. Is it hanging around for World Cup then coming to Sydney?

Looks like it Deb.....but seems she has a few other Private Charters as well...

09-Sep-2011 Hawaii 12 Nights Rhapsody, Hawaii ex Vancouver to Honolulu

21-Sep-2011 South Pacific & New Zealand 15 Nights Rhapsody, French Polynesia ex Honolulu to Auckland

06-Oct-2011 South Pacific & New Zealand 8 Nights Rhapsody - Exclusive Cruise Co Charter ex Auckland Return

14-Oct-2011 South Pacific & New Zealand 13 Nights Rhapsody - Exclusive Cruise Co Charter ex Auckland to Sydney

03-Nov-2011 Australia 3 Nights Rhapsody, Sampler ex Sydney Return

06-Nov-2011 Not Available 7 Nights Rhapsody - Private Charter

13-Nov-2011 Australia 11 Nights Rhapsody, Tropical Queensland ex Sydney Roundtrip

24-Nov-2011 Not Available 3 Nights Rhapsody - Private Charter

27-Nov-2011 South Pacific & New Zealand 9 Nights Rhapsody, Tropical Delights ex Sydney Roundtrip

06-Dec-2011 Australia 11 Nights Rhapsody, Tropical Queensland ex Sydney Roundtrip

17-Dec-2011 South Pacific & New Zealand 10 Nights Rhapsody, South Pacific Gems ex Sydney Roundtrip

17-Dec-2011 South Pacific & New Zealand 10 Nights Rhapsody, South Pacific Gems ex Sydney Roundtrip

27-Dec-2011 South Pacific & New Zealand 9 Nights Rhapsody, Tropical Delights ex Sydney Return

05-Jan-2012 Not Available 7 Nights Rhapsody - Private Charter

12-Jan-2012 South Pacific & New Zealand 10 Nights Rhapsody, South Pacific Gems ex Sydney Return

22-Jan-2012 South Pacific & New Zealand 12 Nights Rhapsody, Fijian Bliss ex Sydney Return

03-Feb-2012 Australia 3 Nights Rhapsody, Sampler ex Sydney Return

06-Feb-2012 South Pacific & New Zealand 10 Nights Rhapsody, South Pacific Gems ex Sydney Roundtrip

16-Feb-2012 Not Available 14 Nights Rhapsody - Dry Dock

01-Mar-2012 South Pacific & New Zealand 9 Nights Rhapsody, Tropical Delights ex Sydney Roundtrip

10-Mar-2012 Australia 11 Nights Rhapsody, Tropical Queensland ex Sydney Roundtrip

21-Mar-2012 South Pacific & New Zealand 12 Nights Rhapsody, Fijian Bliss ex Sydney Return

02-Apr-2012 Australia 11 Nights Rhapsody, Tropical Queensland ex Sydney Roundtrip

13-Apr-2012 South Pacific & New Zealand 17 Nights Rhapsody, Trans Pacific ex Sydney to Honolulu

30-Apr-2012 Hawaii 11 Nights Rhapsody, Hawaii ex Honolulu to Vancouver

Rhapsody of the Seas

Honolulu to Auckland

21/9 -6/10

15 nights

from NZ$1,282.00 inside twin - guarantee

Hi Pete,

Saw that one at $1025 for over 55's. Great bargain, for those that can get the time off.

Jen

Did you manage to book this, Jilly?

After finally locating this package, I've been told it is now sold out.

Bit hard to go back to inside again from dreams of a concierge balcony package.:(

I finally got into Celebrity's Australian website this afternoon, but it wouldn't let me put in for 12 day cruise (17 day came up automatically).

Yes booked it but not that $1799 deal which was a balcony, it had sold out.

We booked Celebrity Century 12 nights x 2, back to back but to get the 55+ deal on both legs we had to book it with two different T/A's online. One here in Oz the other in the USA. They both gave us a great price which is Oceanview Cat 5, and best of all we managed to get the same cabin for both cruises.:) Worked out at $103 per day per person for the 24 nights.

If anyone's interested in my deal contact me at grandprincess 13 at gmail dot com

Jilly:)

Edited by Gold Coast Cruisers

I really wanted to get a cruise back from Vancouver in September, but I couldn't make it work.

Rhapsody of the Seas, from Vancouver, finishes in Auckland (I guess for Rugby charters). I didn't fancy cruising all that way, then miss the pleasure of cruising into Sydney Harbour.

Radiance of the Seas departs Papeete too early at 6 pm, which is a deal breaker for me.

And the list goes on ..........

Just received this in an email newsletter...

Rhapsody of the Seas Hawaii to Auckland, 14 nights with onboard gratuities included from $999 . Departs Sept 21 2011.

This is a great deal, must really be trying to fill her up! If only I could have more time off work!

Edited by Raison

Rhapsody of the Seas Hawaii to Auckland, 14 nights with onboard gratuities included from $999 . Departs Sept 21 2011.

This is a great deal, must really be trying to fill her up! If only I could have more time off work!

Just to add to this, in the Sunday paper today there was an add for this cruise , airfare to Honolulu, 3 nights hotel accommodation pre cruise and airfare from Auckland for the price of $2493 per person.

Still can't get the time off work though!

But wait there is more: receive a further $100 per person off any prices if you book and deposit on Monday or Tuesday.

But wait there is more: receive a further $100 per person off any prices if you book and deposit on Monday or Tuesday.

Wonder if they are giving away a set of steak knives with it too! :D

Thats not silly....

I wonder how long it will be , before you book a cruise and get Fly By, or Air Points?

Yes, I think you are correct. With the increase in the ships cruising downunder, there will probably be a few sweeteners added to the deals!

Thats not silly....

I wonder how long it will be , before you book a cruise and get Fly By, or Air Points?

There is one NZ travel agent that gives Fly Buys David. Can't mention names on here but they're a "very together" travel agent!

Wonder if they are giving away a set of steak knives with it too! :D

But wait if you book this cruise within the next 30 minutes, we will give you an extra bonus!

I was walking past one large shopping centre TA today and they had signs up that they would beat any cruise price. Obviously the TA's make a hefty commission that they can offer these incentives.

But wait if you book this cruise within the next 30 minutes, we will give you an extra bonus!

I was walking past one large shopping centre TA today and they had signs up that they would beat any cruise price. Obviously the TA's make a hefty commission that they can offer these incentives.

Thats great to see.

For far too long ,cruising, as a part of travel, has been looked on as a luxury item, and if you walked in to an agent to enquire, they grabbed you , and wanted to take as many dollars off you as they could.

At last agents are realising that there is a big market out there and they will only get their share of the business if they offer good prices and service to their clients.

After all , its us who pay their commission.:rolleyes: