"LIVE" from Allure of the Seas / May 22, 2011

Don't forget the half and half.

Ha ha. . . I had forgotten about that. . . They did not have any in the Concierge Lounge on Oasis in January.

Thanks MedicKen:rolleyes:

Radio

;);)

Good morning Radio!!!

By now I suspect you've seen the Allure come into port. How exciting.

I'll be taking my very first cruise on her in March and am uber excited.

I have heard that RCI sells a scrapbook with a picture of Allure on the cover. Would love to see a picture of that scrapbook. I would think it's either in the RCI gift shop or in the workshop (in the kids zone).

Have an awesome cruise. I'll be cruising along with you and enjoying your reports.

Good morning Radio!!!

I have heard that RCI sells a scrapbook with a picture of Allure on the cover. Would love to see a picture of that scrapbook. I would think it's either in the RCI gift shop or in the workshop (in the kids zone).

Have an awesome cruise. I'll be cruising along with you and enjoying your reports.

Thanks skrapngal. . . Yes, she is in port. I will post a couple pics of Allure before I board this morning.

I will get some Scrapbook pics. . .

Thanks for the nice comments.

Radio

;);)

Here is the Allure of the Seas in Port. . .

More pics before I board later.

Radio

;);)

Allure of the Seas

PF522.JPG

Image Courtesy of Port Fever

Good morning Radio!!!

The scrapbook is sold at the same location the pictures are, not the gift shop, not the kids zone...you can probably google it and find it pretty easy online. (might be sold in the gift shop too.)

Good Morning, Mark! So happy to see your thread was moved back. Sunshine.gif

Edited by CruiseDivaNJ

Caught your report on oasis earlier in the year and loved it! So nice of you to take the time while cruising. It means so much to rest of us cruise addicts. Set sail on the oasis next Saturday and those pix of her departing just got me even more excited! Don't you just love Pier 66! Too sad the revolving restaurant only open on Sunday now, as we spent many pre-cruise nites watching sailaways over drinks! Hanging on your every post this week!

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance....

I got up this morning so excited to search for your "Live" review and to find out that it started 2 days ago...YES!!!!! Love the pictures on the Auto Train, that's an awesome way to travel...

Have a great trip and looking forward to following along with you.

Thank you

Texnewbie

Good Morning everyone. . .Today is Cruise day! I will be boarding the largest, and most beautiful Ship in the world. Yes, that’s right. . .the Allure of the Seas.

The ship is new, and it is clean and fresh. . . I would like to think that I was bringing the Allure to you for the first time, but she has been sailing since Dec 2010. For me however. . .She is brand new !

Allure of the Seas is sailing solo today, and we will be the only ship in port in Labadee. We will have a guest of sorts when we sail into Falmouth, Jamaica.

The Pullmantour Horizon (ex Celebrity Horizon) will be next to us when we arrive in Falmouth. It will be nice to see our “cousin” and how she was spruced up by Pullmantour.

We will also share Cozumel with Norwegian Spirit (Punta Langosta Pier), and Carnival Conquest at the Puerta Maya Pier. We will be docked at the usual International Pier.

I will have breakfast here at the Hyatt, and plan to be at the Terminal 18 by 11:30. I believe I read here on the boards that the boarding time was between 11:15 and 11:45. . .

The forecast for today will be Sunny and Warm (91F) It’s 85F Now !

Here are a few pics from this morning. . .

Thanks for tuning in. . .

The next post will be from Allure of the Seas !

Radio

The sun was coming up this morning over Fort Lauderdale. . .

S4.JPG

Allure of the Seas was just waking up alongside of Terminal 18

S2.JPG

She will be alive with excitement in a few hours.

S3.JPG

OK, now. . .Is everyone awake yet ?

S6.JPG

I think I can see my cabin. . . .

S12.JPG

OK. . .It’s almost time for me to leave the hotel. . .see you onboard.

S9.JPG

Radio, have a blast!!! 7 weeks and it is our turn. We took a balcony gty and as of yet the actual cabin is not assigned so perhaps you can snap a shot of all balcony cabins and post. :D I hope for a high up ocean looking balcony...

In your picture I saw tons of cabins...hope you get to see your's shortly!

Radio, nice pics; good telephoto quality. Have fun. It is truly a great ship. I was on my laptop at 5am watching Allure dock. She came in around 5:25. I have to airline to Minn today; so I was awake and up. Also watched Freedom back into its berth in Port Canaveral.

Edited by AF-1

Good Morning everyone. . .Today is Cruise day! I will be boarding the largest, and most beautiful Ship in the world. Yes, that’s right. . .the Allure of the Seas.

The ship is new, and it is clean and fresh. . . I would like to think that I was bringing the Allure to you for the first time, but she has been sailing since Dec 2010. For me however. . .She is brand new !

Allure of the Seas is sailing solo today, and we will be the only ship in port in Labadee. We will have a guest of sorts when we sail into Falmouth, Jamaica.

The Pullmantour Horizon (ex Celebrity Horizon) will be next to us when we arrive in Falmouth. It will be nice to see our “cousin” and how she was spruced up by Pullmantour.

We will also share Cozumel with Norwegian Spirit (Punta Langosta Pier), and Carnival Conquest at the Puerta Maya Pier. We will be docked at the usual International Pier.

I will have breakfast here at the Hyatt, and plan to be at the Terminal 18 by 11:30. I believe I read here on the boards that the boarding time was between 11:15 and 11:45. . .

The forecast for today will be Sunny and Warm (91F) It’s 85F Now !

Here are a few pics from this morning. . .

Thanks for tuning in. . .

The next post will be from Allure of the Seas !

Radio

The sun was coming up this morning over Fort Lauderdale. . .

S4.JPG

Allure of the Seas was just waking up alongside of Terminal 18

S2.JPG

She will be alive with excitement in a few hours.

S3.JPG

OK, now. . .Is everyone awake yet ?

S6.JPG

I think I can see my cabin. . . .

S12.JPG

OK. . .It’s almost time for me to leave the hotel. . .see you onboard.

S9.JPG

What will be your Starbucks bill (ouch) for the week ??? If you want to meet a great bartender lookup Jeffery @ the Trellis Bar.

Radio, always enjoy your live posts !

Radio, you are almost onboard as I post this. Embarkation was a breeze for us, hope it is the same for you. We sailed two weeks ago and we are looking forward to this week with you. Allure was our 29th cruise, so we have been on a few ships, but this one blew us away. Smooth sailing to you and all the lucky passengers on Allure.

Hello everyone. . . Whew. . . I made it to Fort Lauderdale, and the Hyatt Pier 66. I will decompress a little and I will be back with many pics. . .

(After Oasis of the Seas Sail away)

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;) ;)

We are doing The Allure 7/3/11......How did you like The Hyatt Pier 66? I need to book a room for the night before.

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!