Spring

Opera Pictures

Your picture are very exciting....thank you :) I'm ready to start my vacation.

what type of camera are you using??? :confused:

I was on the March 5th Western Cruise, trying to get some pictures posted. This is just a few as of March the 17th, will have more posted later.

http://public.fotki.com/SpringTx/march_cruise/

More great pics of OPERA. Thanks for bringing back so many memories.

Ernie

Thanks for the wonderful pics. Exactly 2 weeksto our "cruise of a lifetime",17 night transatlantic. You have picture perfect memories of your trip. Mary:)

Wonderful photos Spring - many thanks for posting them.

Mary.g & Glowing Amber- 2 April, here we come! :D

Great Pics and now GREAT EXPECTATIONS!!

Mary g, Glowing Amber, Robynp - WAIT for US!! :-)

I received this some time ago ;From International Very Good Looking,Damn Smart Woman's Day - Motto to live by: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive,well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways,chocolate in 1 hand,wine in the other,body thoroughly used up,totally worn out and screaming"WOO HOO what a ride" (all the way from Ft Lauderdale to Genoa)! Mary:)

Fantastic photos, Spring!

Thanks!

What I want to know is how you got that great photo of the inside stateroom and not have a picture of yourself or any kind of flash in the mirror???

FYI: To get the photograph without a flash in the reflection, you have to turn off the flash.

Spring, I just noticed you have waiters Benny and Christophe among your photographs ... they were so sweet; Benny charmed us, as my photographs show!

I understand about the flash, but where is Spring??? How can you stand in front of a mirror and not have a reflection? Hmmmmm, maybe he's a vampire! ;)

Oh, wait,I think I see a shadow of a person in the bathroom. I think he stuck his head out the door & then "photoshopped" over it. Is that it??

Thanks for posting the link to the pictures. I just booked the Opera for next January and loved seeing the pictures.

Terri

Very nice pictures from your cruise. I was aboard the Opera that voyage, too, and I especially liked #71...you captured our entire group ready to explore Cozumel!

I was on the March 5th Western Cruise, trying to get some pictures posted. This is just a few as of March the 17th, will have more posted later.

http://public.fotki.com/SpringTx/march_cruise/

Hey So did you leave on March 5 2005?

Well did you the the Grandeur of the seas in Cozumel?We were on there!!Have tons of pictures of yalls ship!

What time did you take the photo's, l have never seen the ship so empty, and how did you get rid of the girls on reception? or was it the night porter you made disappear, great photos.

I left my camera in the show room and it was never returned to the front desk..thanks for your pictures, they say it all..