Which cabin on Allure: Hump or furthest Aft?

Hello,

Right now I have 11727 booked on Allure for April 2012. This is the 2nd to end in Aft. However, I keep reading more and more about BW balcony cabins on Allure and Oasis and how they are not as great as they appear to be. There are 2 hump cabins still available on Deck 8.

Which cabin do I choose? Please help--any advise is appreciated. Thanks!

Hello,

Right now I have 11727 booked on Allure for April 2012. This is the 2nd to end in Aft. However, I keep reading more and more about BW balcony cabins on Allure and Oasis and how they are not as great as they appear to be. There are 2 hump cabins still available on Deck 8.

Which cabin do I choose? Please help--any advise is appreciated. Thanks!

We really enjoyed the aft boardwalk cabin on Oasis and are booked for the same on Allure. It's something different. We enjoyed watching the aqua theatre shows and concerts from our balcony and people watching. We are never in our cabin much until late at night so noise was never an issue for us. We've never stayed in a hump cabin so I can't compare. Enjoy your cruise.

what do you want more? A quiet view of the ocean and islands or a view of the party?

The 2nd to end will get you a view of the ocean as well but I would be concerned about the noise factor myself.

My sister and I debated this as well when we booked for our 10/16/11 Allure cruise. We ended up going with 2 hump cabins on the 6th floor due to easy access to the boardwalk giving us the ability to be in the crowd if we chose or to have the peace and solitude of the outward facing balcony when we wanted.

My other issue with the inward facing balconies is that I'd feel like I was on display from the others! I'm not planning anything wild on my balcony mind you :o but if I decide to watch the sunrise/sunset in my PJ's I can!

It really all comes down to what you would rather have a view of. If you would prefer a view of the ocean, I would switch, but since you booked into a Boardwalk cabin already, you probably wanted a view of that.

Archived