"Angry Bird on Vacation!" Carnival Liberty Review 5/28/2011

StingRaysfan

It's in the thread somewhere, but I got the Bird at an FYE music store in our local mall...

I know you can get all of them online (on Google Chrome! Thank you FIREFLY!)... I was actually playing online last night and saw an add for them in the game.

It's in the thread somewhere, but I got the Bird at an FYE music store in our local mall...

I know you can get all of them online (on Google Chrome! Thank you FIREFLY!)... I was actually playing online last night and saw an add for them in the game.

I found it after I posted the question! Great review! Now I have to go to FYE and find the Yellow triangle bird!

Cute bird...I bring my Chair Hog with me and whenever my sister or I leave just long enough to use the rest room and go to the bar for a cold drink we put down Charley our Chair Hog....

chairhogonVOS.jpg

This is so freakin cute!

LOVE the review! I'm also a semi-addict on Angry Birds, so seeing the bird everywhere was hilarious!

Your review has convinced me that I definitely need some sort of "mascot" on our trips that can pose for photos (DH gets annoyed when I make him pose!). :D

Loved the review. Thanks for posting it! Now I have a confession to make. I have a clown phobia - LOL! Can you tell me where the Jesters are on the ship, and any clowns, so that I'll know where to expect them? We are on the Liberty in November. Thank you so much!

Loved the review. Thanks for posting it! Now I have a confession to make. I have a clown phobia - LOL! Can you tell me where the Jesters are on the ship, and any clowns, so that I'll know where to expect them? We are on the Liberty in November. Thank you so much!

The only place I remember seeing those jester things was on the side of the stage in the Venetian Palace... There are two of them and they are huge... but that is a BIG venue to avoid so I would go check it out and see if it really bothers you at all. Though I found them creepy they are up on the stage area and not really threatening...

So the day after... Thursday... was Grand Turk. We were at Grand Turk for only like 6 hours, but it was my favorite port because the diving was AMAZING! :)

Angry Bird came along of course!!!

PICT0317.jpg

There was all kinds of stuff to do in the port area, seeing as there were shops, a Margaritaville and a flowrider. We didn't get to do any of that stuff... but we know for a fact that many people did... as evidenced by the (for lack of a better word) drunks getting back on the ship. It certainly looked like they had a great time!

We did the Carnival excursion dive here... and I want to go back!!!!! Carnival uses Oasis Divers... the guys were great, informative and fun. We could literally see the ship from the dive sites but the diving was the best I've done. The Bird got in on it this time... he was totally whigged out when a school of Barracudas swam by eyeballing him...

PICT0320.jpg

These guys were great!!! SO much fun... we HAD to get our Grand Turk, Oasis Divers T-shirt afterwards...

PICT0425.jpg

I know them !!! Spent an afternoon with them at Jack's Shack, really nice guys.

I love Grand Turk and your review !

The only place I remember seeing those jester things was on the side of the stage in the Venetian Palace... There are two of them and they are huge... but that is a BIG venue to avoid so I would go check it out and see if it really bothers you at all. Though I found them creepy they are up on the stage area and not really threatening...

Thank you so much for the location and information. I really do appreciate it!

For anyone looking to buy one of those Angry Birds, just go to www.amazon.com and type Angry Birds in search and you will see the whole collection. Looks like they cost about $10 each.

Incidentally, for those in the Virginia area they also have those same birds (in that size and a huge size) at Kings Dominion (our local theme park). ;)

Thanks for the great review...we are doing this same itinerary in exactly 99 days...and we love Angry Birds too...my 4 year old son must have the cousin of your angry bird that his Grandpa bought him...they both (Son and Grandpa) play angry birds often...well me too.

I love that a bunch of you crazy Carnival Cruisers are closet Angry Birds addicts too!! :) Thank you all for coming out of the closet with your Angry Bird lovin!! :)

Angry birds sitting next to me right now feelin the love.. HAHAHA

I really loved your review. I can't wait to read future reviews from you.

Your sense of humor rivals my own. :D

And BIG KUDO'S to you for how you handled the "Board Warts". ;)

Forgot to add,, Angry Birds are Amazing. Glad to see you had so much fun with yours.

For anyone looking to buy one of those Angry Birds, just go to http://www.amazon.com and type Angry Birds in search and you will see the whole collection. Looks like they cost about $10 each.

Maddea~ Love your profile pic! It really made me chuckle this morning because I am reading this and see your dancer and now I can't get this song out of my head...

"HAVE YOU HEARD?

THE BIRD IS THE WORD.

BIRD, BIRD, BIRD..." :D

I really loved your review. I can't wait to read future reviews from you.

Your sense of humor rivals my own. :D

And BIG KUDO'S to you for how you handled the "Board Warts". ;)

Forgot to add,, Angry Birds are Amazing. Glad to see you had so much fun with yours.

Thanks! Board Warts is a good name! As I have read the boards the last couple years I've avoided them as much as possible... but when it's your own thread, not much you can do! LOL

HEY BaseballMom from PC... I actually work for C County... :) hahaha!!! HELLO NEIGHBOR!!! :) I hope you guys have a blast on your cruise!!! :)

Archived