"Angry Bird on Vacation!" Carnival Liberty Review 5/28/2011

StingRaysfan

So glad you did this review! Made me relive every min right next to ya! BTW some of my group tired the mixology drink and loved it! Then we got drowned watching "hairy man" I think AB so would have won!!

Considering how addicted I am to that stupid game, we just came back a week-long cruise. I didn't play Angry Birds once! Actually the iTouch spent the trip in the safe. The battery can't hold a charge anymore, and the power outlet placement made it impossible to use.

Just want to say that living here in South Florida, we can either drive up to Disney World, or twenty minutes to Port Everglades (from girlfriend's house). No airports needed or wanted.

I love that a bunch of you crazy Carnival Cruisers are closet Angry Birds addicts too!! :) Thank you all for coming out of the closet with your Angry Bird lovin!! :)

Angry birds sitting next to me right now feelin the love.. HAHAHA

...but he's still angry tho, right..????

:D

OK, NO WAY will I now try to do a review of our Liberty cruise, April! Yours is AMAZING! WIsh we had been able to meet up with you guys onboard- you must be so much fun to hang with!!! :) Reminds me of my friend Nicole who traveled around the world with a backpack and took along my daughter's 2 inch tall plastic Mickey Mouse figurine. She did the same thing with him EVERYWHERE! He's in front of every landmark you can think of! But yours is DEFINITELY more entertaining! :)

hahaha Thanks Fendere! But I still definately think you should do a review... if not our Liberty cruise, the Freedom cruise. I'm still jealous btw. :) You better hope this stupid bird doesn't find out you're going without him or else he'll peck your eyes out! HAVE FUN! ;) ;)

We shoulda done a meet and greet on the roll call...

• 1 month later...

I'm glad to have stumbled across this thread. Being an Angry Birds fan myself, I'm totally stealing your idea!

:D

My sister has a plastic rat, "Yersi," that she takes on any vacation. Yersi even has her own Facebook page with all the photos.

DW and I are newly certified divers, and we have dives booked in Cozumel and Grand Cayman, so I've also been reading with interest about what and what not to take with us. Since we still basically rent most everything, we've decided to take our own masks, fins and dive computers (wrist mounted non-AI models).

• 3 weeks later...
Great review, loved it!

Angry Birds Rule.... so does Fruit Ninja!

Just saw that this got bumped up earlier this month... but I have to ask.. what is Fruit Ninja?!?!

Leftywriter- we are doing dives in Grand Cayman and Roatan on this next Liberty cruise... and the angriest bird every is being dragged along again! :) If nothing else I would definitely bring your mask because the fit is so important, and your computers! :) Hope you have a blast!

Just saw that this got bumped up earlier this month... but I have to ask.. what is Fruit Ninja?!?!

Leftywriter- we are doing dives in Grand Cayman and Roatan on this next Liberty cruise... and the angriest bird every is being dragged along again! :) If nothing else I would definitely bring your mask because the fit is so important, and your computers! :) Hope you have a blast!

MAYBE Mr Angry Bird feels like a third wheel and would be happier if he had a companion? I'm picturing him with a girlfriend, I'm just sayin'! Hm, maybe adding eyelashes would work on one of the different colored birds :D

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Stuffed-Animals-/436/i.html?_nkw=angry+birds+plush&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

MAYBE Mr Angry Bird feels like a third wheel and would be happier if he had a companion? I'm picturing him with a girlfriend, I'm just sayin'! Hm, maybe adding eyelashes would work on one of the different colored birds :D

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Stuffed-Animals-/436/i.html?_nkw=angry+birds+plush&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

See... a girlfriend for a romantic cruise would be great.. but I was leaning towards the pig so that Angry Bird could have an Arch Nemesis and they can stalk each other around the ship!!! LOL!

Archived