Cruise Critic Community
Artemis908

What I wish I had known before the big day - advice from past brides

[quote name=Also' date=' I am a retired teacher so I probably go a little overboard on planning stuff, but I put together a 10 page "Welcome Letter" with a schedule and everything. I also wrote out our entire wedding outline and script including our vows. I'd be happy to share with anybody who wants to see.

[/quote]

I would like to see what you included in your letter. I have been trying to decide the information and format for I will be preparing.

vivalaparte@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch!

I keep getting an undeliverable message for your email address. Do you have another way of getting it?

Also I believe I've sent it to everybody who has asked. If you asked for it and missed it, please let me know.

Sorry!!! I misspelled it... hbicfrd@aol.com

I keep getting an undeliverable message for your email address. Do you have another way of getting it?

Also I believe I've sent it to everybody who has asked. If you asked for it and missed it, please let me know.

Please send me a copy of your Welcome Letter. lauraally5210@gmail.com

Morning ladies!

I am getting married next month!! So excited. It's not a cruise wedding unfortunately. I'm doing a Florida beach wedding, but I'm going on a cruise the day after. I'll have about twenty five people at the wedding, and 5 of them will be cruising with us.

This has been fun to read. Any general tips for having a destination wedding? What exactly is a welcome letter? And do I need one?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Morning ladies!

I am getting married next month!! So excited. It's not a cruise wedding unfortunately. I'm doing a Florida beach wedding, but I'm going on a cruise the day after. I'll have about twenty five people at the wedding, and 5 of them will be cruising with us.

This has been fun to read. Any general tips for having a destination wedding? What exactly is a welcome letter? And do I need one?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is EXACTLY what we are doing!