Barcelona Great Tours Company

suzy671

• 1 year later...

I know the op is from last year, but I wanted to give my experience for those who might be evaluating companies in Bcn.

We used Barcelona great tours during our pre cruise weekend stay in Barcelona last month (June 2012) and we would highly recommend them.

I evaluated several companies for transfers, bcn city tour and Montserrat & cava tour, including the other company mentioned on these boards (Barcelona day tours), and in the end, I decided to book with Barcelona GREAT tours. They were awesome!

Since my first email Martha responded promptly and answered all my questions, which were many! There prices for two persons were very reasonable and when more people joined our tours, they adjusted the price accordingly.

Carlos, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable and his main interest and concern was that everyone in our group was having a great time.

when I go back to Bcn, I will definitely use their services again.

• 3 weeks later...
has anyone used Barcelona Great Tours and what was your experience with them? Thanks in advance.:)

I have not used them, but we just returned on /sunday and while we were there we used Jose from Pepito tours, he was reasonable priced, very puncutual, and honest. He took us on a tour to monseratt and the next day a city tour. He picked us up at the hotel, with luggage,we did our tour then he dropped us and luggage at cruise ship! He was fantastic. Give him a try, he will tailor make whatever you want to see.

• 2 months later...

Archived