Happy!! E-docs are here

kjpabl

My husband and I are traveling to Alaska on the Volendam this August. We are celebrating our 32nd Anniversary. Today I received the long awaited message saying our e-docs were ready for printing. Yeah!!! As I reserved this trip a year and a half ago it has seemed like it was never truly real or actually going to happen. Almost like I was playing what if.. what if we had the time, money, etc. to go on a cruise. Now however, our journey is truly real to me. Excursions are reserved and paid for and all systems are go. Much of this is due to the help and advice I received while actively 'lurking' on these boards. I can't remember who recommended this site to me, but I owe them a huge Thank You. The same gratitude goes out to all of the CC and especially the HAL CC members. Your comments, suggestions and friendliness have made this newbie feel very comfortable with the choices I've made. I am so looking forward to the cruise vacation of a lifetime. Hoping that all of you will enjoy the cruises of your dreams also. Happy Sailing to all.

Congratulations - isn't it wonderful having those express documents printed off and in your hot little hands? One of the greatest things prior to actually boarding the ship, I'm thinking!

And congratulations on your anniversary; 32 years is a lovely milestone to reach.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Ours will be available for printing on Saturday. I too booked 18 months in advance and thought the day would never arrive. Just have to figure out beverage packages.......am so confused on them.... All paid for and ready to go... Just have to wait an agonizing 49 days. CC has been helpful to us also, and we appreciate most of the suggestions made.

Congratulation's on your 32nd Anniversary and have a great cruise.

We did the Alaska cruise on the Volendam and had a great time, need to do that one again soon.

Helen

Thanks to all of you for the best wishes. My DH was in the Air Force for most of our married lives, so between TDY's, remote tours, Desert Storm and just crazy schedules we had not been together on our anniversary for 17 years. Then he took a job with our city and I swear the water pipes only break right around Aug 11th, LOL(or on Christmas Eve). I found a cruise where we are on the boat on our anniversary day so unless he or I fall overboard:eek: we will be able to spend the day relaxing together. So happy to be able to share Alaska with him, as he spent two years on Shemya Island on a remote tour. He got to see some of the mainland out at Fairbanks also. I have enjoyed hearing him talk about the Bering sea and Alaska, now I can have some memories of my own to share.

Archived