Arcadia Prom deck......

Springfieldgal

What's with the dreadful state of the chairs on Arcadia's Prom deck. not only are they in a terrible condition but they are all a miss match. Very scruffy P&O. Take a look at the pristine Prom deck on Aurora where all the steamer chairs line up like soldiers every night and are in real good nick.:)

Ah, thats a shame perhaps they borrowed some of Arcadias prom chairs for Adonia?:rolleyes: I read a review that Adonias prom chairs were '2nd hand' and not new as expected seeing as she had been recently re-fitted and sold to P&O?

Did you complain in the feedback form onboard before leaving the ship?

Ah, thats a shame perhaps they borrowed some of Arcadias prom chairs for Adonia?:rolleyes: I read a review that Adonias prom chairs were '2nd hand' and not new as expected seeing as she had been recently re-fitted and sold to P&O?

Adonia doesn't have any chairs on the promenade deck as it isn't really a prom deck. All the others look inherited from Princess as they are very different from P&O - especially the sunbeds - which are much nicer!

There is a wide prom on Adonia with chairs on it.. when we did the visit it was the brown plastic ones.. I thought they were the ones that were already on there...from its Princess days....

I just checked my photos but I didnt capture any of the chairs .. But there were some there.. you just cant walk aroundbut it would make a nice area for sitting out.

There is a wide prom on Adonia with chairs on it.. when we did the visit it was the brown plastic ones.. I thought they were the ones that were already on there...from its Princess days....

I just checked my photos but I didnt capture any of the chairs .. But there were some there.. you just cant walk aroundbut it would make a nice area for sitting out.

Well there weren't any there last Tuesday Jacqueline. I've even checked all our photos.

Yes I did. Also the blu and white sun loungers were filthy, I put that down too

Yes I did. Also the blu and white sun loungers were filthy, I put that down too

Good ! I hope more complain, then perhaps they will be cleaned or replaced. Why should people accept such tatty furniture? I had really grubby balcony furniture on a cruise a while back, I don't have it at home like that and expect good stardards like you on a luxury cruise as well!

Archived