dream western chefs table

I tried to search but could not find anything recent. when is the chefs table on the dream western. Also, is tip included in the price?

Our cruise in April began on a saturday. Our chef's table was on tuesday. It was the day we were in Rotoan. (The dinner was incredible by the way!) We did not tip; no-one at our dinner tipped; and it really did not seem like it was appropriate or expected.

I tried to search but could not find anything recent. when is the chefs table on the dream western. Also, is tip included in the price?

Ours was on the first sea evening that was not elegant night (this was not thee Dream western iten. so could be different)

No tip is not included. There was a line to fill in the amount of desired tip to be added to your sail and sign account or I am sure you could also tip with cash.

We just ate at the Chef's Table on Dream two weeks ago. It was Monday night--Cozumel. There was also a 2nd night scheduled later in the week, but I don't remember when it was. They bring you a bill at the end just like at a restaurant and there is a place for tip. I did tip. The service was amazing.

I wrote an extensive review of the Chef's Table in my review (which I'm still adding to a little at a time): "Our amazing Dream cruise--photo and trivia review!" (Sorry--not sure how to send you a link)

You might want to read it.

Archived