Rhapsody of the seas 2012 Drydock program

After much speculation, the program from FEB to APR 2012 has been announced in repsect to its drydock. It has been cauisng much anticipation in Australia due to its Northern winter base in Sydney.

ROYAL Caribbean Cruises has cancelled four Australian cruises on Rhapsody of the Seas early next year to allow the vessel to

undergo a four-week extended drydock in Singapore.

The cancelled voyages were scheduled to depart 01, 10 and

21 Mar and 02 Apr 2012. Rhapsody will instead operate a 14 night Sydney-Singapore cruise departing 16 Feb, and a two-week return voyage departing 25 Mar.

Darn~~~~I was hoping they would send her our way since you all have Radiance and Voyager. :( :D

Pat

There is still a chance. This is for early 2012. The Voyager will not be getting to Sydney until late 2012 and staying through early 2013.

So hopefully in the next few weeks we will know for sure. Does anyone know what the new Australia release date is. I thought it was suppose to be released this week.

I am a little disappointed by this as I had a reservation on the 2 April 2012 sailing. :(

Oh well, they gave me $200 OBC for cancelling my sailing and I'm now doing a Norway Fjords cruise. Yay! :D

I guess Australia will have to wait a few more years.

• 1 month later...

I would love to know what the are doing to my all time favorite ship. Something I read said more balcony staterooms and if you look at the digital picture when you are looking at Alaskan cruises next year, that ship has 4 decks of balconies and a hump.... I also read they are adding specialty restaurants.

I would love to know what the are doing to my all time favorite ship. Something I read said more balcony staterooms and if you look at the digital picture when you are looking at Alaskan cruises next year, that ship has 4 decks of balconies and a hump.... I also read they are adding specialty restaurants.

The picture that they show for the Alaskan cruises is a Radiance class ship.

Archived