Cruise Critic Community

Coke, Diet Coke, & Sprite. You can also ask for the bartender to add cherry flavor to make a Cherry coke, diet cherry coke, or shirley temple (cherry sprite).

Coke, Diet Coke, & Sprite. You can also ask for the bartender to add cherry flavor to make a Cherry coke, diet cherry coke, or shirley temple (cherry sprite).

Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite. Thats it???!!!!!:eek:

Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite. Thats it???!!!!!:eek:

On most ships, but those ships with self serve MAY have more choices.

On most ships, but those ships with self serve MAY have more choices.

The reports are mixed on whether they even still exist. They initially installed them on Majesty and Freedom, but a couple of people have reported them MIA on the Freedom.

But as far as I know, whenthecatsaway, Navigator never had them.

So, yes, just Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and club soda. Sometimes they will give you ginger ale.

But that's it - "fountain" soda, soda "on the gun".

Otherwise, just pay as you go, and you buy the cans. Those are US$2.25 including gratuity. (unless they secretly raised the price, which is highly possible). Then you can get a few more flavors, depending on what the ship has in stock.

FYI, on some ships they will not do this and include it on the soda card. You have to pay for the soda when getting it this way. I know doesn't make sense but what around here does!

i never knew about the cherry flavouring! do they do it on LoS?

i got a soda card last time as i dnt drink alcohol, and i only really drink sprite or fanta so i was sad they had no fanta. also the sprite tasted different from at home, maybe its US type rather than UK?

i never knew about the cherry flavouring! do they do it on LoS?

i got a soda card last time as i dnt drink alcohol, and i only really drink sprite or fanta so i was sad they had no fanta. also the sprite tasted different from at home, maybe its US type rather than UK?

US soft drinks are made with corn syrup rather than cane sugar so they do taste different. I actually prefer the taste of US sprite so I'm hoping that's what I get since it's an American ship :).

Im thinking about one of these passes, if they had Coke Zero id rip their arm off!

I'm sorry. What does this mean?

Im thinking about one of these passes, if they had Coke Zero id rip their arm off!

No coke Zero. Found some in port.

... or shirley temple (cherry sprite).

If you ask them to only splash in the cherry it ends up a shark bite...looks as it slowly mixes like someone was bitten...learned that drink on RCCL when the CL bar tender started making them for my DD.

If you have a soda pass, will places give you a can??

If you had a vodka & Sprite/Lemonade at a bar, would you only pay for the shot of vodka?

Oh Merion Mom, see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Zero

or did you mean "rip their arm off"? That basically means something they are offering that you really want, hence the saying :)

Edited by MeanDarkus

If you have a soda pass, will places give you a can??

Not if they have the fountain soda available. On Coco Cay, they will dispense soda from plastic jugs. Occasionally, there may be a situation where they might substitute a can of soda, but that's totally at their option.

If you had a vodka & Sprite/Lemonade at a bar, would you only pay for the shot of vodka?

There is no change in the mixed drink price for those with a soda package.

Oh Merion Mom, see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_Zero

or did you mean "rip their arm off"? That basically means something they are offering that you really want, hence the saying :)

See answers in RED above.

US soft drinks are made with corn syrup rather than cane sugar so they do taste different. I actually prefer the taste of US sprite so I'm hoping that's what I get since it's an American ship :).

Do they use the awful corn syrup version of soda on the european cruises as well?

Btw: American ship? The Company is incorporated in the Republic of Liberia. Founded as a nowegian shipping company in 1968. The ownership is both american and norwegian. Most of their ships is built in Finland, Germany and France, and they are registred at Bahamas.. :D

By the can, yes.

Apologies folks I'm still puzzled :confused: .....If I have a soda pass, does that cover diet sprite either by the can or from a soda/gun fountain?

Apologies folks I'm still puzzled :confused: .....If I have a soda pass, does that cover diet sprite either by the can or from a soda/gun fountain?

You soda card is not supposed to cover cans though some people have been able to get diet sprite by the can with their soda card.

The only ships that have diet sprite available on the fountain are those ships that have the self service machines that have computer chips in the cups. Navigator is not one of those ships.

So, the answer is no, it isn't covered but ask anyways and maybe someone will give you a can.:eek:;):D Clear as mud right?;)

The reports are mixed on whether they even still exist. They initially installed them on Majesty and Freedom, but a couple of people have reported them MIA on the Freedom.

They still have the self service machines on Freedom... you must use your RCCL supplied mug thing. Also, if you're using the machine, set the mug down on the sensor and leave it there until you're finishing filling it. If you pick it up, the machine shuts off. I saw more than one person get frustrated with the machine, when it was really their fault.

But as far as I know, whenthecatsaway, Navigator never had them.

So, yes, just Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite and club soda. Sometimes they will give you ginger ale.

But that's it - "fountain" soda, soda "on the gun".

Otherwise, just pay as you go, and you buy the cans. Those are US$2.25 including gratuity. (unless they secretly raised the price, which is highly possible). Then you can get a few more flavors, depending on what the ship has in stock.

Apparently, you missed my post, #5. It covers only "fountain" soda, or soda "on the gun", not cans, which have been priced at US$2.25 including gratuity.

The "gun" has soda water (which is what mixes with the syrup to make the other flavors), Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite.

Edited by Merion_Mom

You soda card is not supposed to cover cans though some people have been able to get diet sprite by the can with their soda card.

The only ships that have diet sprite available on the fountain are those ships that have the self service machines that have computer chips in the cups. Navigator is not one of those ships.

So, the answer is no, it isn't covered but ask anyways and maybe someone will give you a can.:eek:;):D Clear as mud right?;)

No Diet Sprite in the machine on the Majesty:

Coke

Diet Coke

Coke Zero

Sprite

ginger ale

Orange Fanta

water

ice