Tis Himself reporting from the Amsterdam

Himself

I started this tread on July 7th at the Holiday Inn at Sea-tac Airport in Seattle. This is the longest I have had a tread going.

It's been a great and helpful thread!!!! Thanks for starting it. There are so many nice people on this forum. Sure would be nice if we could all meet someday.

I am working on my Labor Day menu and checking my emails. Lots of new posts from the threads I am subscribed to. I am trying to wean myself off the forums. I am getting there, but still have a ways to go. After I post my photos, I will make even more of an effort. These travel sites are just too addictive. :D

It's been a great and helpful thread!!!! Thanks for starting it. There are so many nice people on this forum. Sure would be nice if we could all meet someday.

I am working on my Labor Day menu and checking my emails. Lots of new posts from the threads I am subscribed to. I am trying to wean myself off the forums. I am getting there, but still have a ways to go. After I post my photos, I will make even more of an effort. These travel sites are just too addictive. :D

Tell me about it! If you doubt look at my post number. I believe this is 5790. I have been on this form since September 18, 2000 and a year ago last October (Oct. of 2009) I had about 1700 posts. Look where I am now. Talk about suddenly getting hooked!

Archived