Best flight time? POM-FLL

TVLady3

I am sailing in October and already booked SAS. They just take your name and information. No prepayment required so I would do it now just to make sure you get them and mark it off your list. I'm sailing out of FLL at 2:55pm. Originally had a 12:40pm flight but JetBlue changed it a few weeks back. I think they suggest anything after 12:00pm should be ok.

I am in a similar situation. We can get a flight out of FLL at 11:36. We will be arriving back in Miami that morning and are also going to take the SAS transportation. I'm thinking we will be OK with this flight time but would like to hear some others opinions.

An 11:36 flight means you need to be at FLL NLT 10:06, and 9:30 would be better. to do this you'll need to be loaded in your shuttle and leaving POM by 9:15 at the latest, and 8:30 or earlier if you can - carry your own bags off and reserve the first shuttle with SAS and you should be fine, but you are leaving yourself not much room for any issues (traffic, customs delays, weather) :eek:

Good luck! :)

Archived