Surprise trip for Daughter - Conquest 6-26 - Lots of fun - Pictures & Review

texnewbie

Loving your awesome review!!! Makes me look forward to ours!! Can't wait to read the rest!!!:D

You just have 16 more days...

Where are you going?

Western or Eastern???

I've done both now. Love them.

Have fun!!!!

the pic of your DOD made me think of the DOD called "Yellow Bird"....I love that drink :p

I looked at my Fun Times to see what it was called... "Goombay Smash" It was good, I can't remember what it came in... Either the Gorilla or the Whale's Tail... I'm thinking the Gorilla...

145.jpg

I looked at my Fun Times to see what it was called... "Goombay Smash" It was good, I can't remember what it came in... Either the Gorilla or the Whale's Tail... I'm thinking the Gorilla...

Funny...My hubby and BIL laughed at my sis and I on our last cruise because we had to have the Whale Tail DOD...for the cup :D

I'll have to try the "Goombay Smash" next cruise

Funny...My hubby and BIL laughed at my sis and I on our last cruise because we had to have the Whale Tail DOD...for the cup :D

I'll have to try the "Goombay Smash" next cruise

We got the Whale's Tail tooo. That's Tomorrows DOTD... Caribbean Breeze... It was yummy tooooo...

Hi Carolyn!! I'm loving your review!! :D I've been on the Conquest as well, isn't she a great ship? We did the western itinerary which was awesome!! Was it Rae's 1st cruise? I love going with someone when it's their 1st time. :D I find I relive my 1st cruise through them, it's so much fun to watch their face and see their reactions to everything!! :D You and Rae sound like a lot of fun, I'd definatly stay up with Rae and go dancing if she wanted to!! I love the Piano Bar as well, my fav place to haang out onboard. Did you and Rae ever get there? She sounds awesome even though I'm 10 years older than she is (I'm 27), I'd hang out with her!! Maybe we'll get to cruise together sometime!! :D I cruise with my Mom all the time (only been on 3 without her) and we have a blast!!!! :D I just wanted to say thanks for doing this, it's great and you and Rae sound like great people, I'd cruise with you anyday!!!! :D

Avril

Great review so far! I had to come take a peek after you commented on my Key West pics in my review. :) I would love to take a mother/daughter cruise some day. My mom and I are best friends....we definitely need to do it! Can't wait to cruise with my two girls one day too!

Notice the really cute towel clips... I read on this board to bring towel clips and I thought that was a super idea... Come to find out it was the BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!

106.jpg

That's a great idea. I am totally going to have to grab some towel clips for my next cruise. I'm loving the review. Can't wait to see more

You just have 16 more days...

Where are you going?

Western or Eastern???

I've done both now. Love them.

Have fun!!!!

Thank You!!!

We are taking the western. The last time we cruised we did the eastern (San Juan, St Thomas & St Marteen) We have also done the western a couple of times. My favorite is the western. Looking forward to putting a little "booze in my cruise" but not too much:D

Hi Carolyn!! I'm loving your review!! :D I've been on the Conquest as well, isn't she a great ship? We did the western itinerary which was awesome!! Was it Rae's 1st cruise? I love going with someone when it's their 1st time. :D I find I relive my 1st cruise through them, it's so much fun to watch their face and see their reactions to everything!! :D You and Rae sound like a lot of fun, I'd definatly stay up with Rae and go dancing if she wanted to!! I love the Piano Bar as well, my fav place to haang out onboard. Did you and Rae ever get there? She sounds awesome even though I'm 10 years older than she is (I'm 27), I'd hang out with her!! Maybe we'll get to cruise together sometime!! :D I cruise with my Mom all the time (only been on 3 without her) and we have a blast!!!! :D I just wanted to say thanks for doing this, it's great and you and Rae sound like great people, I'd cruise with you anyday!!!! :D

Avril

I just read your comments to Rae and she was like "Why wasn't she on our cruise with us!!!!" she's so ready to hang with you!!!!!

Thanks for reading my cruise... Yes it was her first cruise and of course she's hooked!!!! Ready to go again... Tomorrow... She's trying to talk her dad into taking her on one now... Good Luck with that...

We never made it to the Piano Bar, but we did alot of Karaoke in Alfred's... That was lots of fun!!!

Thanks for reading, I'll post more hopefully this weekend. I have to work.

Carolyn

Great review so far! I had to come take a peek after you commented on my Key West pics in my review. :) I would love to take a mother/daughter cruise some day. My mom and I are best friends....we definitely need to do it! Can't wait to cruise with my two girls one day too!

Thanks for coming over and peeking... You will have to do a mother/daughter trip. Plus with your girls one day. How old are they?

Thanks for reading

Carolyn

That's a great idea. I am totally going to have to grab some towel clips for my next cruise. I'm loving the review. Can't wait to see more

I googled Towel Clips and found them on some swim website... Got them for 6.95 a set... Love the green and yellow one's better then the shell because they held better then the shells...

Thanks for reading!!!!

Where can you find "Towel Clips"? I should grab some before my cruise- it's a genius idea!!!

Thanks!!! You will definetly need them. It was the best thing I took.

Thanks for reading.

Sailing on Carnival's Freedom. Only bummer is time in Nassau is short 12pm - 7pm. We already bought our excursion through Carnival.

Bummer... Not there very long. Love that port though... It's so pretty and to dock in there it's really neat... Have fun. I should hopefully post Nassau with in the week.

Thanks for reading.

Carolyn

Great review! Keep it coming!!!

Thanks hope to get to it this weekend. Although I have to work...

Thank You!!!

We are taking the western. The last time we cruised we did the eastern (San Juan, St Thomas & St Marteen) We have also done the western a couple of times. My favorite is the western. Looking forward to putting a little "booze in my cruise" but not too much:D

Not to much...Booze in your cruise....

I want to try the St Thomas, St Marteen etc. But on Freedom of the Sea.. It also goes to Coco Cay... I've only sailed on Carnival and RCCL looks really nice to... Maybe one day!!!

I do love the Western itinerary with Grand Cayman. We had a great time at Reef Grill. This is there website and it has a webcam on it that you can see all beach with lots of people plus the ships and lots of other cool stuff... Check it out... Just enter the site... Then on the left side look for beach webcam and click it and watch the webcam come up... This is where we ate lunch and spent the day swimming and soaking up the sun...

http://www.reefgrill.net/

15 more days!!!

Carolyn

WHOOOOO I read " The Help". It is a fab book...can't wait to see the movie!!

Keep the review comin!!

Hey girl... I can't wait for the movie either... The trailer's look so good. I just finished the part where Ms. Celia went to the party (ball) and the Pie adventures and how she sent her a check for $200. and said something about the pie.... It was too funny!!!!!

I can't wait to finish it but I just haven't had time to...

I have a trip report to write...

Thanks for reading.... More to come this weekend..

Carolyn

I picked mine up at Target by their beach towels

Oh man, I didn't even think about Target, I called Bed, Bath, & Beyond and they didn't have any so that why I googled it. Thanks for the info...

Thans for reading...

Love reading your review can't wait for more

Thanks for reading... More to come hopefully this weekend...

Carolyn

Love reading your review can't wait for more

Thanks you for reading, it's been really fun to write...

Hopefully more this weekend...

I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventure. :)

Thanks Australian_girl...

I have to work this weekend but hopefully I'll get more posted...

I'm going to take my computer with me to work, so if I get bored I can write...

Thanks for reading.

Carolyn

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Enjoying your adventure. Looking forward to more....and more pics!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read it...

I see you have a few reviews that I will have to go check out!!!

Carolyn

Archived