Ladies, show me your cruise toes!

lucigo

Love this thread! My gal pals and I often get pedicures together and we go to this fun little salon where they hand paint designs on your toes. Trying to come up with a fun color scheme and design for our cruise in early September, so thanks for the inspiration. Love the Carnival and the palm tree toes.

This is my go to color for the summer and cruises - OPI Shorts Story. Love this bright pink. This is what my foot looked like after I tripped over the built in stools at the swim up bar at Nachi Cocum. Maybe to many Mai Tais. :)

690646001_CameraDownload2009195.jpg.64ab24c0d5da8eeba18bbfc1c743fba1.jpg

Same for me...I always bring my own polish to my pedicure, so I have some for touchups if needed. Luckily, I rarely need to touch up. I do apply a coat of topcoat after about 10 days, or sooner if I'm at a beach.

Right now I have OPI's Cha Ching Cherry (slightly shimmery dark pinky red) with Butter London's Rosie Lee (pink sparkle) on top. So summery/sparkly and fun...

I don't know I just picked it out at the pedicure place! If I go back to the same place I will find out and post for you! I cruise in 10 days so it won't be TOO long before I'm back in there!

It looks a lot like the OPI polish: Cuckoo For This Color (which, I currently have on my toes!)

Very nice!!!

Everyone-- be sure to pick up some Del Sol color changing nail polish for your toes if you go to the Caribbean. You get two colors for the price of one. Just don't try to watch it change color when you are walking. :o

(A friend told me this.);)

Another friend painted her sleeping hubby's toes with the clear. When he went to the pool they turned a gorgeous shade of dark pink. :D

Very nice!!!

Everyone-- be sure to pick up some Del Sol color changing nail polish for your toes if you go to the Caribbean. You get two colors for the price of one. Just don't try to watch it change color when you are walking. :o

(A friend told me this.);)

Another friend painted her sleeping hubby's toes with the clear. When he went to the pool they turned a gorgeous shade of dark pink. :D

a wifes revenge can be so sweet :D did she forget too take the polish remover with her or did she leave it at home ;)

Love this! The is very similar to what I am planning on doing. Do you know the name of the polish?

I'm sorry I just went to the salon and picked one out and gave it to the woman and told her to add some flare. The funny thing was, I bought my son and DH matching Hawaiian shirts for a picture, and my toes matched their shirts! LOL

• 2 weeks later...