Ladies, show me your cruise toes!

lucigo

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I wonder if I started the thread "Show me your Cruise Boobs " what kind of a responce I would get .

*LOL*

Hey ya can't blame a guy for trying :) :)

U are the chosen one:eek:!!!!:D:p Sailing the Oasis of the Seas, 16 days:D

lol,

Diane

Thank you so much! Just in time cause I'll be getting my cruise pedicure next Friday! :D

I'm going on the 23rd, I think my mom and I are going to get a purple color to match the turtle theme we have for our group. :)

Have to relate my story on how a pedicure turned into a free cruise. Two days before our first big cruise back on 2007 I went to have my first ever pedicure. During the pedicure the gentleman doing applied something in an unmarked bottle all over my legs and massaged it in. My legs started burning and the gloves he was wearing ended up with a hole eaten through them. Turns out he used callous remover instead of massage oil on my legs. I was left with chemical buens on both my legs. Where every pore is I had a scab. I took pictures every day while on the cruise and went to a lawyer when we returned. It took over a year but with the money we won we went on a wonderful cruise in a suite on the Liberty Of the Seas. I don't do pedicures any more, I paint them myself. Please make sure the salons you are going to have marked bottles.

Here are a couple pictures of my do it myself nails.

DSCN1465.jpg.ecbfb848ab487129e65f259c1093f133.jpg

DSCN1113.jpg.7bfc70feb4cd944a3a2647b2aecee622.jpg

Have to relate my story on how a pedicure turned into a free cruise. Two days before our first big cruise back on 2007 I went to have my first ever pedicure. During the pedicure the gentleman doing applied something in an unmarked bottle all over my legs and massaged it in. My legs started burning and the gloves he was wearing ended up with a hole eaten through them. Turns out he used callous remover instead of massage oil on my legs. I was left with chemical buens on both my legs. Where every pore is I had a scab. I took pictures every day while on the cruise and went to a lawyer when we returned. It took over a year but with the money we won we went on a wonderful cruise in a suite on the Liberty Of the Seas. I don't do pedicures any more, I paint them myself. Please make sure the salons you are going to have marked bottles.

Here are a couple pictures of my do it myself nails.

Ouch!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...