Just booked the Glory, anything I should know?

We sailed the Glory last May and it was Wonderful! For as large as it is, and for the number of people on board, it never really seemed crowded. We thought the ship was beautiful, and spent a lot of time just roaming about, and checked out all of the bars along the way.

Be sure to try the Fish and Chips, it's on the second floor of the Lido dinning area.

Have a great time!

Just booked the 5/28/05 sailing of the Glory. We got an 8A cabin. I'm very excited to finally be on a new(er) Carnival ship. Any tips' date=' suggestions or comments? Thanks:D[/quote']

I was on the Glory last year. Great ship! You will love it. I do have the Capers for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise. Let me know your email address and I will send them to you. I will have to send multiple emails b/c they are very larger files - about 13MB. :)

Doug

:) For all you guys who've been on the Glory/Western Carrib/7day: Is the 1st formal nite (Captain's Party) on Sunday or Monday? Also is it Starboard or Port Side that is smoking? I've also heard about and seen on a cruise site a picture of a sheet of paper that says "Carnival's Famous Drink Coupons". Has anyone heard of these?

:) For all you guys who've been on the Glory/Western Carrib/7day: Is the 1st formal nite (Captain's Party) on Sunday or Monday? Also is it Starboard or Port Side that is smoking? I've also heard about and seen on a cruise site a picture of a sheet of paper that says "Carnival's Famous Drink Coupons". Has anyone heard of these?

For the Western, the first formal night is the first day at sea, which is Monday.

Archived