Here's a brand new forum opened up just for you!

Feel free to start new threads about any topic that comes to mind.

Have fun,

:cool:[B][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]..Welcome, Summiteers...It looks like they finally got around to us...No Biggy....We will just have to talk here....Hope, you find the way here...:D:D:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]:) I found you crazy Summiteers! Figures it would be our group to jump on the new forum first. :rolleyes: Now should we start a new thread, or what?

BTW - Another really old thread, The Dawn Dreamers, was closed as well. I was the one who started that thread, and also the last one to post. :D

How does everybody like our new Home Sweet Home?

Later....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Oink'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]:) I found you crazy Summiteers! Figures it would be our group to jump on the new forum first. :rolleyes: Now should we start a new thread, or what?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=magenta]BTW - Another really old thread, The Dawn Dreamers, was closed as well. I was the one who started that thread, and also the last one to post. :D[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=magenta]How does everybody like our new Home Sweet Home?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=magenta]Later....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

Oink, that's right, you were the first and last to post on the Dawn Dreamers board. That was a very long one as well. Well, as they say, nothing lasts forever. :( Surprising that CC provided us a spot to continue conversing instead of just booting us. What really surprised me was that the Dreamers board got moved to the "Lounge" boards, while the Summiteers stayed all these years on the Roll Call. Could never figure that one out, could you? :D
Yeah, what do we want to call our new thread?

Becki

[SIZE=3]Found you guys... how great it is to be HOME!!! Jill posted this today before the board was closed...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
#[URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30020656&postcount=8607"][B]8607[/B][/URL] [URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/report.php?p=30020656"][IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/buttons/report.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/statusicon/post_old.gif[/IMG] Today, 06:03 AM
[URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/member.php?u=59393"][IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/avatars/heart-fish.gif[/IMG][/URL][URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/member.php?u=59393"][SIZE=5]shortstuft[/SIZE][/URL] [IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif[/IMG]
Cool Cruiser

[IMG]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/icons/icon1.gif[/IMG]
Whenever Madison goes to a party or something at school, Stacy has to bring her own food.

No baked goods from the grocery stores and at Easter she can't have chocolate, only the peeps and jelly beans.

Whenever Madison goes to a party or something at school, Stacy has to bring her own food.

No baked goods from the grocery stores and at Easter she can't have chocolate, only the peeps and jelly beans.

Wow, that is one serious allergy; no chocolate! Poor Madison! But, they do get very creative with the 'peeps' these days. I bought Dylan some chocolate reindeer ones at Christmas and they also have some other different shaped and flavored ones for other holidays. I think orange pumpkin-shaped ones for Halloween. Cute!

Becki

[quote name='rjscott']Wow, that is one serious allergy; no chocolate! Poor Madison! But, they do get very creative with the 'peeps' these days. I bought Dylan some chocolate reindeer ones at Christmas and they also have some other different shaped and flavored ones for other holidays. I think orange pumpkin-shaped ones for Halloween. Cute!

Becki[/quote]

Becki, no chocolate because of cross contamination

[quote name='Oink'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]:) I found you crazy Summiteers! Figures it would be our group to jump on the new forum first. :rolleyes: Now should we start a new thread, or what?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=magenta]BTW - Another really old thread, The Dawn Dreamers, was closed as well. I was the one who started that thread, and also the last one to post. :D[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=magenta]How does everybody like our new Home Sweet Home?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=magenta]Later....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

I don't know if we should start a new one or not. It would have to contain the name Summiteers and date or how will others find us. Paul and Diane. Or does someone have their email? Anyhow, there smart they will find us.

Becki you are right atleast they didn't give us the boot.

Gary, I had read about that cross-contamination. It's gotta be really scary when you have a child with an allergy like that.

Grace, I'm not sure how this will work with a new thread and stuff. :confused:

Becki

[quote name='rjscott']Gary, I had read about that cross-contamination. It's gotta be really scary when you have a child with an allergy like that.

Grace, I'm not sure how this will work with a new thread and stuff. :confused:

Becki[/quote]

[SIZE=3]I clicked the Facebook link below and it now shows up on Facebook[/SIZE] [SIZE=3]for those that are subscribers[/SIZE] Edited by CruzHawk

[quote name='Cruise Girl Forever']I don't know if we should start a new one or not. It would have to contain the name Summiteers and date or how will others find us. Paul and Diane. Or does someone have their email? Anyhow, there smart they will find us.

Becki you are right at least they didn't give us the boot.[/quote]

[SIZE=3]Hi Summiteers,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]So, here we are at our new home. Thank you [B]Gary[/B] for posting this change and the new link on Facebook (brilliant) -- you are da man! :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I want to check out more about the change. Did we lose all of our history? I know that we sure did have a lot of it ..... good times, bad times and everything in between.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Catch up with y'all soon -- hope everyone is doing well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]xoxoxoxox[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"]Gary - I think ALL the old threads were closed and directed to this forum. Once the others find the forum, it will become a hodge-podge of cruisers from all different threads...I think?! :rolleyes: That's not necessarily a bad thing. I think we should wait a few days to see how many non-Summiteers show up. If it gets too confusing, we'll just start a new thread. :)

Some possible titles:

Summiteers - The Sequel
A Mid-Summiteer's Night Dream
The Peak of the Summiteers
Summiteers or Bust!

Later cruise buds....[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Oink, that is quite possible we'll have to wait and see. I'm all for starting a new one if that happens. Some how we need to work in 2004, or '04 etc into the title.[/SIZE]

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about getting a cross of everybody else's boards. Maybe we are the only group that will stay together thru all of this.

Looks like most of us have found the link already...Paul may show up after a month or two:D

Oink, you are just too creative! You should write for TV or commercials, gal! ;)

Becki

[SIZE=3]Casting my vote for....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#000080]Summiteers - The Sequel[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]or...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#000080]2004 Summiteers - The Sequel[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Congrads Gary on the page turn:p

Beau, did you see "take the money and run"? If so can you believe the guy cracked like an egg? and gave up the location. Geez. It was in your state saw the bridge....sign up for the show then when you win you can take us all on a cruise.

[quote name='CruzHawk'][SIZE=3]or...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#000080]2004 Summiteers - The Sequel[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]I like this new name -- you've got the date (year), the ship and it's definitely a sequel![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=red][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]JMHO - ![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]D&D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

:) :) :)

[quote name='Cruise Girl Forever']Congrads Gary on the page turn:p

Beau, did you see "take the money and run"? If so can you believe the guy cracked like an egg? and gave up the location. Geez. It was in your state saw the bridge....sign up for the show then when you win you can take us all on a cruise.[/quote]

I watched that show last night and if my sibling caved with such a short period of time to go, I'd hurt them REALLY bad. I just wonder if it was all set up.

BUT, I do like your idea of Beau going on the show, winning the $$$ and planning our much-needed reunion .... land or sea!

:D :) :D :)