Rome Cabs vs. Rome Cab

susiesailor

We used Rome cabs from Port to Rome Airport on Nov 13th. We asked for them at 7am and we disembarked at 6:30am and they were there and whisked us away. They were fabulous and would recommend them to anyone needing a transfer and will certainly use them again if i am in Rome

We also used Romecabs on Oct. 27 from airport in Rome to our apt. at Piazza Navona. Our driver was right on time with a sign with our name on it. Great driver. We also used them to take us to cruiseport. Right on time. Will definitely use them again.

We also used Romecabs on Oct. 27 from airport in Rome to our apt. at Piazza Navona. Our driver was right on time with a sign with our name on it. Great driver. We also used them to take us to cruiseport. Right on time. Will definitely use them again.

How was your apartment. We loved ours.

:) Glad to read all these positive posts...we've used them in the past and have booked them again for April for Civitavecchia-Rome and then Rome hotel-Airport. Find them very professional and prompt in their response and like that the upgrade charge to a minivan is so reasonable: we are only two adults, but tall and will have several large cases so for an additional 5 and 10 euros we'll be much more comfortable!

How was your apartment. We loved ours.

Yes we were very happy with our apt. It was amazing! A 16th century palace that is still owned by the same family. The courtyard held some Roman artifacts and there were large marble stairways. The apt had 20 ft high ceilings with big livingroom and bedroom, lovely big bathroom with a bathtub. Nice kitchen with all the amenities. A second bathroom with shower. It had a lot of character and very clean. We especially loved the location right on the Piazza Navona.

There was a Nespresso machine in kitchen with cartridges and fresh bottle of milk in frig and a bowl of fruit. That was very appreciated.

• 4 months later...

I just wanted to add my 2 cents....

We first used RomeCabs back in 2005 for a transfer to the cruise port, then a pick up after the cruise, along with a full day of touring Rome. Stefano was our driver/guide, as he had just expanded his business to include tours. He was fantastic...very personable, very professional, and very knowledgeable. When dropping us off at our hotel, the other couple we were travelling with had problems with the front desk staff who could speak no English. Stefano came to the rescue, and quickly helped sort things out. When we again cruised out of Civitavecchia just a couple of years ago, we naturally contacted Stefano for transfers, and a full day tour out of Rome. I asked him to take us, along with the 2 other couples we were travelling with, to places out of the ordinary, and he did....including the castle Tom Cruise was married. He had provided a long list of options, along with website links describing all the possible sites within range of a full day tour, as well as his personal recommendations. We had a fabulous day with him, and wouldn't hesitate to use his services again next time we're in Rome.

Sam

• 1 year later...

We used Rome Cabs in 2011 from the airport to our Hotel. Absolutely fantastic. Very clean and quite upmarket. You booked online beforehand and he has a sign up at airport to collect you then pay on arrival at destination. We also got them again from the Hotel to Civitavecchia. Excellent.

We have just completed our cruise and we used Rome Cabs at both the beginning and the end of our cruise. I cannot speak highly enough of the service, punctuality, cleanliness and friendliness of their company. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable service.

We have been lucky enough to work with RomeCabs three times, with three different drivers. Each was courteous, personable, and professional. Each driver arrived early to pick us up. If I was worried about timing, bags, and even price before beginning a vacation, I'd pick RomeCabs. These people love their jobs and are proud of their city!

• 3 years later...

We used Rome Cabs for a transfer from Rome cruise port (Civitavecchia) to FCO (Rome airport) on Saturday, May 12, 2018. Our driver was waiting with a sign with our name when we exited the ship at 745 am. She helped load our luggage into her clean car. Our driver, Dana, was friendly, chatted with us during the trip and drove very safely. We arrived in about 50 minutes at our terminal and near our check in gates. The entire process was wonderful and a great way to end a lovely 12 day cruise. I highly recommend Rome Cabs. Considering their cost for a private, door to door transfer is only about 25 dollars more than the cruise lines bus transfer which involves waits and such --it is well worth the cost!

• 4 months later...

We have just used RomeCabs (Stefanos) for our transfer back to the airport from Civitavecchia. Great service. Sylvester , our driver was waiting when we stepped off the ship, took our bags and off we went. He drove safely and also chatted to us about the surroundings as we went. Lovely air conditioned clean car too. Considering the RCI coach transfer is $75pp we thought the 130 euro charge for a swift private transfer was a very fair price. Would definitely use them again . Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We recently used Stefano's Rome Cabs for our transfers from Rome airport to our cruise port hotel and from the cruise port to our hotel at the airport, and the service was fabulous. The drivers were waiting for us with signs both times, were friendly and very safe drivers, and went above and beyond handling our luggage, helping us to the car and bringing it all inside the hotels both times, and believe me, we do not travel lightly! I would not hesitate to recommend Rome Cabs to anyone traveling to Italy. They're great!

We have just returned from our cruise. We used Rome Cabs to pick us up at the port and transport 4 of us to the airport. Micheal was our driver and he provided us with fantastic service! He was friendly, on time and the vehicle was very clean. From cruise port to airport in Rome, we couldn't have asked for better!