2 questions for oasis travelers...

patry

hi we are group of 5 couples traveling together, my questions are , can we buy one cd picture for all of us???when we arrive when they take the group picture and link all of our seapass then all of of the pictures would go to the same group? and another question how can i made a reservation for all of us to the italian restaurant????????????? thanks

Hi, I don't know the answer to your photo question. With regard to dining, go to the Royal Caribbean website (make sure you have a log in and password) put in your reservation number. Before your cruise (90 days or 60 days) you can sign waivers, make reservations for shows, make dining reservations, etc. So, I would think you could make a reservation for ten online. I only made one for two.... If not, have your friends make reservations at the same day and time and stop by the restaurant when you board, ask them to merge your reservations. They are very accommodating!

While I made one reservation for two, the day of our dinner we decided to eat with another cruise critic member BrianAlt and his wife Sherrie - so we went to the restaurant in the afternoon and they changed the reservation for the four of us later that evening.

Have fun! The Oasis is great!

Archived