Beer Cooler deal?

iamkidc

Does Royal Caribbean still offer the beer cooler deal? I saw it last year on Majesty OTS. You buy the soft cooler (yours to keep) and 8 beers (Bud products), and can refill it cheap... I don't remember the details, but was wondering if this is still available for my upcoming Monarch OTS Labor Day cruise.

I tried to search, but it looks like the search option has been disabled on the boards at the moment.

We just got it on oasis this week...$39.33 with tax/gratuity for cooler and 8 beers...refill was $28.xx

That's soo strange as we bought ours last October on the Oasis and then this May they were not selling them or filling them with the promotion prices????

Tag along question. I've seen this w/mention of all-Bud products and I've seen it with mention of "any beer you want" products. Is there both options? Price difference?

Thanks

Hi, how are you? Listen this beer deal thing was a very hot topic last year and with me as well. Without going in to any more detail they pulled this deal last year and told me point blank it was a limited promotion. I will spare all the details but interesting if it is back. I might add I love the bag. So, the question I now have is it available on the Monarch??

Hi, how are you? Listen this beer deal thing was a very hot topic last year and with me as well. Without going in to any more detail they pulled this deal last year and told me point blank it was a limited promotion. I will spare all the details but interesting if it is back. I might add I love the bag. So, the question I now have is it available on the Monarch??

Hello! Great (not), another "sometimes" offer! But I did read somewhere that they had a bag inventory issue and it's better now. I want the bag! Will report back after our Oasis trip 7 (SEVEN) weeks from today!

masonpips...please keep us updated. This would be PERFECT for my husband and I.

SUPPOSEDLY RCI is supposed to start offering a "booze" package for $307 per person with $70 for "premium". Don't know WHEN this is going to come out but it looks like it's a "fer shur" thing on ALL not just "European" tours. But I just don't see myself drinking quite that much or maybe exactly that much. My hubby and I like our "brew"...it doesn't have to be fancy brew...just "brew"...but 7 days of a lot of "brew"...welll...we might not like it so much anymore....

But the beer cooler with 8 beers and "refills" for about $30...that's perfect for us. That should make it about $3.75-4.50 a bottle. They're still making tons of money on them.

SUPPOSEDLY RCI is supposed to start offering a "booze" package for $307 per person with $70 for "premium". Don't know WHEN this is going to come out but it looks like it's a "fer shur" thing on ALL not just "European" tours. But I just don't see myself drinking quite that much or maybe exactly that much. My hubby and I like our "brew"...it doesn't have to be fancy brew...just "brew"...but 7 days of a lot of "brew"...welll...we might not like it so much anymore....

But the beer cooler with 8 beers and "refills" for about $30...that's perfect for us. That should make it about $3.75-4.50 a bottle. They're still making tons of money on them.

Will do and I agree totally! My dh and I cruised Celebrity in Feb for our anniversary and we tried the alcohol package. It was a 4 night trip and it was fun and we experienced MANY drinks we normally would not have had. But after 4 days of drinking I felt like I needed to detox. LOL. Coffees w/Baileys at the movies, in the spa area, wine w/lunch and dinner, drinks of the day, the MARTINI BAR (best place on the planet)! Excellent idea, but only on a short cruise for us!

I like that idea. Hope its still going on when we take our next cruise.

SUPPOSEDLY RCI is supposed to start offering a "booze" package for $307 per person with $70 for "premium". Don't know WHEN this is going to come out but it looks like it's a "fer shur" thing on ALL not just "European" tours. ....

Interesting. :)

We also did the Celebrity premium package and would have loved it except for

the very limited offering of "by-the-glass" wines.

Great if you like California or Australian wines, but we don't.

The wine list by the bottle is great, just very few available by the glass.

I'd have to see the wine list before committing.

Just got off Enchantment 8-25 and were told the beer bag deal recently changed. Bag was free with the first purchase of 8 Bud product, all at the same time (16 oz. alumin. cans were 5.25) After that it would be refilled with whatever you liked.

haven't heard this rumour. Is your source credible?

Just got off Enchantment 8-25 and were told the beer bag deal recently changed. Bag was free with the first purchase of 8 Bud product, all at the same time (16 oz. alumin. cans were 5.25) After that it would be refilled with whatever you liked.

So $42 for the original purchase. How much for refills?

I've heard so many different things about this cooler deal, that I don't think the bartenders know exactly how much to charge or what beers come with it.

Archived