• Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Kroooz Cams Account Suspended??

spcl4cs_gal

I'm getting the same thing. Everything was going well earlier today. My service

provider checked but couldn't find anything sinister. The site that is coming

up, though, is in Toronto, Canada and I don't think that this is the host that

Jeff uses. Am trying to get through to Jeff on the fone but no answer yet.

Can someone in the USA check and tell us if they are getting the site OK?

Cliff

Just spoke with Jeff - yes, he is having a problem with his host. They have promised

to resolve the issue but haven't done so as of this moment. Unfortunately, being a

holiday weekend, it may take a bit longer before Kroooz-cams is back on the air.

Depending on your server, you may be getting this strange suspension message or you

may be getting your cached page rather than getting the live feed.

Cliff

After reading the posting on this thread, I became a "doubting Thomas" (My middle name is Thomas) and left the boards and went over to Kroooz-cams.com and I got the notice "Account Suspended" and advertising for web hosting. I am sorry I doubted you people. It is too bad and I hope the problem gets Straightned out soon because I enjoy going to it oftern

Himself

Maybe Jeff is on a cruise and forgot to pay his bill...he has had this site for years, doubt that he would just give it up...I wouldnt even mind contributing a little to it to keep it going.

In the meantime, you can visit many cruiseline sites and go direct to their webcam sites.

Maybe Jeff is on a cruise and forgot to pay his bill...he has had this site for years, doubt that he would just give it up.
If I remember correctly, he did just that a couple of years ago. But, thankfully, he came back. I hope it continues as I enjoy peeking in at the ports of call we have visited or plan to visit.

Sorry Guys, but Kroooz-Cams was using too many server resources so they suspended the site. She is being moved to a new server with more resources and a faster speed as I write this. Should be operational by this evening. Sorry the break in service...we'll just consider it growing pains.

Thank you for your patience,

jeff

She is being moved to a new server with more resources and a faster speed as I write this. Should be operational by this evening. jeff

Thanks for letting us know! Will you post a link to the new site when it is up and running? I just tried the old like and refreshed and still got the old page.

Archived