Carlos and Charlies on the beach

yost van dyke

Open air beach bar just down from Paradise Beach. C+C (the original) is down town.

We take a cab a to Paradise Beach and go next door as we don't use the beach toys they will charge you for. Charlies is the next beach area down to the right. Like the place but when your on the beach they all look and operate about the same.

My husband and I have been there a couple of times. The margaritas are very good and very strong. (We almost didn't make it back to the ship one time!) They do not give chips and salsa, but vegetables and a dip for free. It is very, very wild there with girl's going around doing random shots of unknown alchohol on the customers and then you have to pay for it (unless someone paid to have it done to you!) Very loud music, pretty good food, and one time we were there, a very good magician who went around table to table. It is not on the beach, but across the street--and it is outdoors, but covered, so can be very hot. So, if you are in the mood for wild and crazy, this is a good and fun place to go--but I would not take children there. Drinks are safe (well, unless you drink too many!) Have fun! Oh, this is the downtown location-not the beach location.

My husband and I have been there a couple of times. The margaritas are very good and very strong. (We almost didn't make it back to the ship one time!) They do not give chips and salsa, but vegetables and a dip for free. It is very, very wild there with girl's going around doing random shots of unknown alchohol on the customers and then you have to pay for it (unless someone paid to have it done to you!) Very loud music, pretty good food, and one time we were there, a very good magician who went around table to table. It is not on the beach, but across the street--and it is outdoors, but covered, so can be very hot. So, if you are in the mood for wild and crazy, this is a good and fun place to go--but I would not take children there. Drinks are safe (well, unless you drink too many!) Have fun! Oh, this is the downtown location-not the beach location.

The beach club is at Paradise beach. About a 15min cab.

http://thisiscozumel.com/content/view/165/43/

We have been several times and have had a great experience each time. We took a cab from the port to the beach. It is very clean, pretty water and service is great. There is no charge to use the chairs, palapas, lounge chairs and bathrooms however, they do expect you to purchase food and/or drinks for the use of the facilities. I will say that if you like to drink alot and plan on eating, it might be better to go to Mr. Sanchos for the all inclusive. The drinks and food add up quickly. Otherwise, have a great time!!

Has anyone been to the Carlos and Chalies on the beach in Cozumel and where is it compared to lets say Mr. Sancho's ect.. And how was it? Thanks

Here are a few pictures for you:

2182544980104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

2869862330104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

2764955680104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

2065646830104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

2956853530104734279S600x600Q85.jpg

JimmyJames

Thanks for the replies:) I have been to the one downtown and had fun even if it was 10 in the am we werent drinking but had fun watching:p this time we have no excursion planned and we are thinking about going to paradise beach and just walking over to CC,s so we dont have to keep taking a cab from here to thier

Archived