Mx category rm 1201 sun

kas37

Hello all!

anyone have any photos of the MX category on the Sun? only two rooms classified as MX and was wondering what they looked like? Husband and I have booked for an 11 day in 2013 with my Mom & sis booked in the adjoining cabin... 1st time on the front of the ship... sure hope we like it! :)

From a member's review: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=806

We upgraded from an inside superior to a mini-suite (#1201) a few weeks before sailing, and have no regrets what so ever. The cabin was perfect. Queen size bed, full sitting area with a sofa sleeper and arm chair, a hutch with the TV and refrigerator, and a writing desk. We also had a dresser, which we never used. The bathroom had a dressing area with a safe, 7 drawers, makeup vanity, marble top sink, private toilet, shower/tub combo and tile floor. The two of us were able to move around each other getting ready without much trouble. The only exception being when Mary was at the vanity mirror, which was by the entrance (chair was somewhat in the way). The balcony was at least 10'x10' teak and had two chairs and a mini table. We added two lounge chairs later in the week and still had room to walk around the deck. No one could see us on our deck unless I leaned over the rail while they leaned over theirs. If you want to see my view, just go to the NCL Bridge cam, it was identical. You may be taken back by the color scheme when you first enter, but it grows on you.

sorry no pics

Hello all!

anyone have any photos of the MX category on the Sun? only two rooms classified as MX and was wondering what they looked like? Husband and I have booked for an 11 day in 2013 with my Mom & sis booked in the adjoining cabin... 1st time on the front of the ship... sure hope we like it! :)

Sorry no pics yet , but you may want to consider the BC (1002,1202) which are less and right next to the MX (1001 , 1201). The balcony for the BC looks much larger than the MX . These are of course on the bow of the ship and right next to each other . I could be wrong ;)

Hello all!

We stayed in 1204 which is an MB. You will have a bigger balcony but I am imagining the room is similar to ours. We were the 1st mini on the starboard side so pretty close to the front. As for motion it wasn't bad. It was windy when underway but not so bad you couldn't sit out there and enjoy it. You will love the room. They are very spacious (I hear the Sun has some of the largest cabins) and the bathrooms are very nice. Here are some pics of 1204.

302339514_Sun_1204_Closet(200x150).jpg.241b99b6138a3b21b82972fe848f29d7.jpg

1637627084_Sun_1204_Sink(200x150).jpg.06c19995e484dc57fc7257f6d0470a12.jpg

307641080_Mini_1204_NCL_Sun(50x37).jpg.80ce711f9bb103ce1aee4132eb7599ea.jpg

Archived