Did the Dawn leave Bermuda early?

Smellytoes

Does anyone know if the Dawn left Bermuda early? The webcam looks like the ship is sailing. It was supposed to leave at 5:00pm today. My sister is onboard so I was just curious.

I would not be surprised. I know the Gem from NY on Sunday did not go to Bermuda. They sailed to ther Bahamas because of Katia. I checked the NCL website and they do not mentioned the Dawn under their weather alert link. It has not been updated since the 4th.

It looks like she's at sea, a few hundred miles north of Bermuda. I did notice that she was docked at sunrise Sunday morning. They got an extra half day in Bermuda, probably to make up for a planned early departure.

The NCL storm update at 2:00pm Satuday stated that " the Dawn is currently in Bermuda ", but it must have been in error. She was only halfway there. So much for accuracy of their storm warnings.

I assume leaving early will mean another sea day. Hope this all goes away soon. Boarding the 16th. :)

My in-laws are going on the 16th too. I wish I could go. The price was amazing. Two more years and I'll be able to take advantage of that kind of pricing.

My in-laws are going on the 16th too. I wish I could go. The price was amazing. Two more years and I'll be able to take advantage of that kind of pricing.

I know. The prices dropped so much. Anyone booking in the last month received very good deals. We were lucky enough to be upgraded. :)

Does anyone know if the Dawn left Bermuda early? The webcam looks like the ship is sailing. It was supposed to leave at 5:00pm today. My sister is onboard so I was just curious.

my cam has shown the dawn at sea even when i checked it on friday when it was in boston at the dock wouldn't go with the cam at this point

What were you upgraded to/from if don't mind me asking. We sail on the 23rd.

First, we booked a balcony on deck 9, then the price dropped on the mini on deck 10. We upgraded for 130 more total. Now I am watching the price on a family suite. Sailing soon, most likely they wont come down. :)

We will be getting off when your getting on.

my cam has shown the dawn at sea even when i checked it on friday when it was in boston at the dock wouldn't go with the cam at this point

Did you close it out/reopen or refresh it on your device? Like if you leave it open on your iPhone or something, it will stay the same picture forever it seems. There's lots of places to view the webcams, but they all come from NCL. When I looked at it on Friday, it was docked at Black Falcon terminal. It will tell you the date and time under the photo.

I wasn't sure if the Dawn was at sea or still at Heritage Wharf early Tuesday. Its hard to tell sometimes since all you see is ocean anyhow, when its docked in Bermuda (unless its turned in and docked starboard). But I did think the water was different color than Bermuda...:) Now I know it left Monday night!

Don't mind me. I always stalk the webcam;)

~Cindy

Just off Dawn. Yup we left a day early but it was the best thing the captain could've done. We had calm seas on the way home and they added lots of extra shows to the itinierary. Sure we were sad to lose a day but it was worth it. Arrived at 8am on Sunday and left at 6pm Monday.

Just off Dawn. Yup we left a day early but it was the best thing the captain could've done. We had calm seas on the way home and they added lots of extra shows to the itinierary. Sure we were sad to lose a day but it was worth it. Arrived at 8am on Sunday and left at 6pm Monday.

Well, it just gives you a good reason to go back.:)

Archived