LIVE From the Oasis of the Seas - Sailing 17 September 2011 (Saturday)

Trainman-2

Langley Cruisers, I must say that I see nothing offensive about your post, you spoke truthfully as to how you feel with no disrespect. You are a true victim of political correctness.;)

Awww, well... thanks. :) Everyone jumped on me so quickly it quite shocked me. If anyone reads my previous posts, you'll see I am not a mean-spirited person. I truly, and I mean it, appreciated his time and effort and I said so. The thread didn't interest me perhaps because I have already sailed Oasis. I didn't open it every day but I saw all the replies piling up and I just wanted to give my thanks. *sigh*

I am going to try...

Every time I use my scanner I get frustrated and come closer to tossing it into the pool. I plan to work with them Monday morning. Be patient please...

That's how I feel about my scanner most days:)

Thank you so much for sharing your vacation with us!!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Once again I am thanking all of you for your complements. You may have noticed that I was posting a bit less. Judith is much more into exploring and doing than Carol was so I had less time for posting but more fun.

I'm glad you had more fun - that's what's important!

Thanks for taking the time to share your journey with us. It was great fun!:)

Thanks for taking us on vacation with you Trainman! I wish you were going on the Allure at the end of February (when we are going). I know your review will further enhance our excitement for our cruise. We appreciate all the wonderful reviews you have posted and the pictures...especially the classic "TSS" (Trainman Sausage Sandwhich)...

Thanks for taking us on vacation with you Trainman! I wish you were going on the Allure at the end of February (when we are going). I know your review will further enhance our excitement for our cruise. We appreciate all the wonderful reviews you have posted and the pictures...especially the classic "TSS" (Trainman Sausage Sandwhich)...

We will be on the Allure on 2/19...is that your cruise date?? If so, come join our board that was started! :)

Fantastic News!

ZOLTAR, the Fortune Teller on the Board Walk, is either Dead or Unplugged! His booming voice every time someone walked by was incredibly annoying.

DSCN3836.jpg

Oh Thank the Lord! I am the face painter onboard Nov 5th and I set up right next to that thing! On my last cruise in May, 4 hours of Zoltar was hard to take on slow days when I wasn't busy with the kids.

Oh Thank the Lord! I am the face painter onboard Nov 5th and I set up right next to that thing! On my last cruise in May, 4 hours of Zoltar was hard to take on slow days when I wasn't busy with the kids.

I bet they have it fixed by the time you go.....:D

Jimbo:)

Fantastic News!

ZOLTAR, the Fortune Teller on the Board Walk, is either Dead or Unplugged! His booming voice every time someone walked by was incredibly annoying

I bet they have it fixed by the time you go.....:D

Jimbo:)

hmmm, remember that Zoltar works unplugged...:eek: (at least for Tom Hanks character in 'Big'). :D

Day 8 - Saturday - Back In Port At Fort Lauderdale

Good Morning Everyone

This is my final post from the ship! It is time to pack up the old Notebook.

Judith and I will be heading down to the Royal Promenade soon to wait. We expect our tags to be called at 7:15 am and, if all goes well, we will be in the JudithMobile and rolling north by 7:45 am.

As always, I have enjoyed posting from the ship. And I am pleased that so many of you followed our adventures in the Caribbean.

My next post will be from beautiful Palm Coast, FL shortly after the "Grand Reunion" with Red Dog, Spotty, and Baxley.

Until next time...

Happy Cruising Everyone!

Trainman & Judith

It was a real pleasure to meet Jim and Judith on the Oasis. I told him what a great job he does with his posts.In that you feel you're taking the cruise with him. Hie pics. are of everything on the ship.Just get in walking shape before you board. We were lucky to have wonderful weather, the crew is great and the food was very tasty( especially the Lobster)

Thanks again and I tried the Chili from Marlboro,it was good.

Hope our paths will cross again some day.

Joe Cast Cool

First of all Congratulations on the Wedding

I wanted to thank you for the review and all of the pictures.

I had to laugh when you mentioned using adrenaline to hoist the walker over the cleaning cart. I could imagine my dad doing the same thing:)

Jim and Judith ... Once again congratulations on the wedding!

It has been wonderful cruising with you once again! I really enjoy all your travel tips and the pictures are superb!!

Glad you both enjoyed this cruise and are booked again. I'll be looking forward to our next cruise in January!! Stay well till then.. Mare

Chair Hogs Invade The Solarium!

DSCN3688.jpg

Hi Trainman,

This 'Chair Hog photo' is an absolute classic. I laughed & laughed. How pathetic can some people be. :p

Your blog is amazing! Thank you so much for all the time & effort you've put into it. We truly appreciate it.:)

Cheers,

Bev

Once again, another great psuedo with Trainman and Judith! Thank you kind sir! And for those who have complained about the loss of the coveted nightly pillow mints, they seem to have still made it out on some ships;)

I'm guessing Jr. Suite and Suite guests only on this one.

Tim

Trainman, just wanted to let you know that the "upgrade fairy" was good to us too!! I checked on my reservation yesterday and we were changed from our Cat. D-1 to a Crown Loft Suite!!! No phone call or e-mail to us or our travel agent about the upgrade. We are very pleased and thankful to the folks RCCL!! We will leave here early tomorrow morning and

should be at the dock by 10:00 AM. We are ready for some fun on the high seas again.

Thanks again for your fantastic review and pictures!!! John & Priscilla :) :)

Sail Away was nice!

The local Sheriff and the Coast Guard were protecting us and running off any small boats that looked like they were getting too close or would be in the way.

DSCN3308.jpg

DSCN3286.jpg

It is the first sail away that I have ever seen the Coast Guard with their M-60 Machine Gun mounted up forward.

Trainman, this is what I got from our Balcony on Freedom 04/08/09 in St Maarten

515834314_5w2ur-L.jpg

Is it the same M60?

Archived