Cruise Critic Community
stiven

Shanghai

We will be on Dimond Princess.I have read that we will be docked at conteiner terminal, anyone please advise exactly where Princess shatle drops as in the city,how far from Peoples Squre,or Shanghai Museum.

I am going on the Sea Princess next year and have been doing a bit of research, If you google http://urbanrailnet/as/shan/shanghai.htm you can get a map of the rail systems and the city. I believe that the Line 2 would be near the wharf and that would take you near Peoples palace and museum. The new Shanghai Port Int. Cruise Terminal at the North Bund Area can accommodate 3 luxurious liners at the same time. I have also noted their is Wusongkou Int. Terminal and Bao Shan Terminal, apparently a transfer shuttle bus will take you to the Bund if it is one of them.

If you are at the new terminal at Bao Shan there are shuttle busses which take you to the Bund.

You need to find out where you will dock which they might not tell you until much closer to your trip, if then.

I am going on the Sea Princess next year and have been doing a bit of research, If you google http://urbanrailnet/as/shan/shanghai.htm you can get a map of the rail systems and the city. I believe that the Line 2 would be near the wharf and that would take you near Peoples palace and museum. The new Shanghai Port Int. Cruise Terminal at the North Bund Area can accommodate 3 luxurious liners at the same time. I have also noted their is Wusongkou Int. Terminal and Bao Shan Terminal, apparently a transfer shuttle bus will take you to the Bund if it is one of them.

Link does not work.

Ron