Teen Drink Coupons??

Warm Breezes

When we were on the NCL Jewel a few years ago, we were able to buy a packet of 20 drink coupons that the kids were able to use on smoothies and virgin frozen drinks. Is that still available? If so, how much? We are sailing on the Epic in 3 months and I haven't seen anything regarding this recently. My kids don't drink sodas (their choice) so this was a great buy for them.

When we were on the NCL Jewel a few years ago, we were able to buy a packet of 20 drink coupons that the kids were able to use on smoothies and virgin frozen drinks. Is that still available? If so, how much? We are sailing on the Epic in 3 months and I haven't seen anything regarding this recently. My kids don't drink sodas (their choice) so this was a great buy for them.

Sadly, this seems to have gone away. I was on the Star in March and the Spirit last week and the Teen Drink program wasn't available. It is also no longer on the NCL website. My daughter really enjoyed this program and would occasionally buy a virgin drink for me as well.

Thanks for the info. My kids will be disappointed :( (especially DD since DS was kind enough to let her have more than her share:D). Although I don't limit how many they can get (nor do I make them ask before getting them), I think they felt more comfortable going up and getting them without asking when they had the coupons to use. I think I raised them too well :rolleyes:.

Archived