3 buck truck, how long?

GuitarPlayer

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

20-30 minutes on average although it depends on which driver you have and what is going on in town that day. Once they were working on the road that ran beside the beach and we couldn't drive down it so he kind of made up for it by taking us on a rather detailed 45 minute tour further back from the Gulf. No matter how many times we take this tour it is always fun and we see something we never noticed before. Just make sure you duck if you sit on the top :D

• 3 weeks later...
20-30 minutes on average although it depends on which driver you have and what is going on in town that day. Once they were working on the road that ran beside the beach and we couldn't drive down it so he kind of made up for it by taking us on a rather detailed 45 minute tour further back from the Gulf. No matter how many times we take this tour it is always fun and we see something we never noticed before. Just make sure you duck if you sit on the top :D

Either they have raised the wires...or lowered the bus. This last December when we went on the bus, I didnt have to duck once. I was expecting to, as always in previous years I had to in order to keep my head attached. I am 6'3"...and made it through fine. Maybe we rode a different bus than before. And...as always...We loved the bus tour!:)

Archived