Live from the Adventure of the seas

Wow what a great ship. We got to the port around 12:30 and on the ship by 1:00 it was painless. We are going to go met some of the other members early at the blue moon tonight. Thanks for everybodys help in planing this trip.

Please continue to post throughout your cruise, if you find the time! Really looking forward to seeing this ship on the 6/26 sailing!

One thing I'd like to know is what day do you think is better to see the Ice Show? What does it conflict with?

Thanks, and have a great time!

Thanks for posting...hope to see other posts as well during your sailing. I have a coworker and his wife on this sailing...first time cruisers so I am with them every step of the way..... already I have said to DH...oops Jack and Jen are at dinner now meeting their tablemates....

Enjoy!!! :)

Emmy

Thanks for posting!

I was glad to hear that embarkation was quick since my flight from Tampa arrives at 10:45 am and I will be anxious to get aboard.

I hope you keep posting so all of us future cruisers can feel like we're there already :D

Linda

Went on the jolly priates cruise today what a great time and great price we were out for 4.5 hours and had three stops. I highly recomend this they were the greatest. Go to there web site and get the discount. We are in aruba right now. Will time to go have a beer at the sports bar.

Is the liquor store still open at the port in SJ? Last time we were there we were able to shop and board with it... Are they still letting that slide!? 6months to go!! I'm sure you are having a wonderful time! Don't waste too much time online... GET OUT THERE

Ok guys the Cruise Director is Richard Spacey. He is just totaly the best. Went to the mariage show tonight and the ice show. Both were great. We did the ice show tonight at 9:15 was best for us. We have early seating and we were done in aruba. Some people went back out and arejust now coming back from Carlos and Charlies. I don't know when lobster night is but our next formal is Thursday. It is 12:30 am time to get a cold one head up on deck to watch us leave at 1:00

Guest cruzr44

What color are the bedspreads in the E1 cabins? (just kidding) Do you find the Voyager class ship TOO big? I know it is a personal opinion, but just wondering how you compare it to your previous cruises.

Hi to Kelli and Ray. Since the Rascal cruise I have gotten into the travel business and doing what I love to do (research cruises). How do you compare the Voyager class to the Radiance? I see you have been on the Voyager. I'd also like to know what you thought of Caribbean Princess. Thanks so much.

Like everyone else, can't wait until our "Adventure".

mx55mom@yahoo.com

Thanks for taking the time to post while you are cruising! It is really great to be able to get a "live" account of life aboard the AOS!

We are booked on the AOS for January/06 and can hardly wait :D Only 298 more days to go...UUUUGH!

Take a peek at GS 1324 if you can...it's the suite we have booked ;)

Have a terrific cruise!

I am so thrilled and thankful you have taken the time to post whilst on vacation, oh this is great. We are on the same itinerary and ship on the May 15th sailing fore our honeymoon. This is great! It is so nice to see someone having fun! Are you going to head to St John's on the St Thomas day? That is what our plans were seeing we are not shoppers.

Hi everyone, we just got off the AOS last Sunday and what a GREAT time we had. We were sooo depressed to leave. Richard Spacey was the cruise director, and he is a riot!!! We had lobster on the last night, saturday, and everthing was wonderful. We did the Aruba route, and really enjoyed the beaches in Aruba, Curacao, and St Marteen. We did the BOB excursion in St Thomas, and if you can book this prior to boarding do so, it sells out very quickly. The Bob is like an underwater scooter the goes down about 10 feet, and you drive this for about 25 minutes with an awesome view of all kinds of marine life and coral reefs. One of the best excursions i have ever taken. The excursion lasts 3 and a half hours, and you get to snorkel for about 2 hours also.

The ship is incredible, and the ice show and the Beatlemania show were 2 of the best. There is always something to do, and we did all that we could. This is the first cruise that we saw the pool attendant actually walking around and removing towels from chairs where no one was sitting for a while. About time!!! If you have any other questions, just ask and I'll try to answer them. We got on and off the ship with no problems, although the couple we were with had a garment bag taken by an old man when we left, but he called them at home and apologized. RCI is supposed to be sending it to him. So make sure your luggage has name tags that can be read. Also try to mark your bags with some kind of original marker...they all look alike when you get off, and everyone is in a hurry to get to the airport.

Now if we could hit the lottery and cruise very 3 months, lifewould really be great.....at least I can dream. Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime, this was our 6th cruise, and we really enjoyed it.

Bob

Osp320- Have you had Caribbean night yet? If so what night is it? That's the night that quite a few from my cruise would like to go to Portofinos-not really keen on the food in the dining room that night! Thanks! Hope your having a great cruise we are on right after you!

Hi to everybody. My son is playing mini golf with some of the cruisecritic buddies. Wife and Daughter doing shoping on board looks like tonight is a good shoping night, lot of extra tables setup (inch of gold) Wife And Daughter love it. I will try to answer some ?'s. Do not miss the Beatlemina show!!!!!!! is all I have to say about that. I don't know about the liquor store you don't leave out of that pier you are down form that pier, But we went to hard rock the night before and walked around the other pier it looks the same as 4 years ago. The caribbean was on aruba night. Tonight was Italian night ordered two dinners. They sing one song tonight and only tonight. Curaco was unbealiveable Wow what a place we went and did the sea aquarium and the beach next to it. Cost 3.00 pp to get in thew beach but you also get the chairs along with it. I suggest to go here walk past the the sign that says hotel guest only and keep walking for a while and there will be a lady to pay go a little father and find a chair under a palm tree and relax what a great day!!! As far as rcl and ccl we can't see that big of a differance, only not so many kids. But that could be because of the port. Will three card poker is calling and then the show. Try to get on Thursday. Its been great sofar. Oh yes the seas are kind of ruff tonight, but not to much movement.

Greg

Archived