Part 2 - OFFICIAL*Funatics feelin' the BREEZE*11/24/12*US INAUGURAL!*REDUCED DEPOSIT!

CC Help Jenn

Good Afternoon Breezer's!

Linda: Bet you are all kinds of excited and ready for your cruise. Will be nice after the weather you all just had.

Absolutely!!!!:D

Hey I will watch you and Linda sailing on Saturday I not forgot

Thanks, Taylor! If I remember, we will be on the open deck above Lido waving yellow and orange flowered leis (you know...like the Hawaiians have):D

Hiya breezies!!! Got this one in the books and it's on to TGIF! All packed yet Linny??? Still can't believe what you are getting away from up there!!!

Yup, pretty much packed and more than ready! This storm was ridiculous! We still have over a half million homes without power in the state and it's pretty dang cold for those poor folks with no heat:( So I'm watching the news and seeing all the people wading around Ft Lauderdale:eek: Hope that stuff straightens out before we get there;)

And she can keep that stuff..:D

Wow, Lynne, you escaped all the snow???? Amazing!

Howdy Breezers...had to yank us off page 3:rolleyes:

Dox, where are you? Hope you're feeling better!

Wonder how TC is making out with the Crazies...silly question....:p

Absolutely!!!!:D

Thanks, Taylor! If I remember, we will be on the open deck above Lido waving yellow and orange flowered leis (you know...like the Hawaiians have):D

Yup, pretty much packed and more than ready! This storm was ridiculous! We still have over a half million homes without power in the state and it's pretty dang cold for those poor folks with no heat:( So I'm watching the news and seeing all the people wading around Ft Lauderdale:eek: Hope that stuff straightens out before we get there;)

Oh well I will see same Floatie she said:p

Has everybody received an e-mail from Carnival explaining that they are raising the daily tips from $10 to $11.50? Will somebody PLEASE stop the bleeding? Everybodys' lining up to take more from me yet my income is STILL the same! :mad:

Have you noticed how many inches of banners of cruises for many people's signatures there are? I measured some of these as 16 inches of space taken for only 2 lines of chatter! Maybe that is one of the reasons they had to open another thread for this cruise critic forum. Lots of space taken up.:(

Hey aaaaaaaaaallllllllllleeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Taylorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has everybody received an e-mail from Carnival explaining that they are raising the daily tips from $10 to $11.50? Will somebody PLEASE stop the bleeding? Everybodys' lining up to take more from me yet my income is STILL the same! :mad:

Have you noticed how many inches of banners of cruises for many people's signatures there are? I measured some of these as 16 inches of space taken for only 2 lines of chatter! Maybe that is one of the reasons they had to open another thread for this cruise critic forum. Lots of space taken up.:(

I guess I'm one of the offenders. The length of my signature is about ..... whoops, that could be misinterpreted.

I didn't get an e-mail from Carnival, but I heard about it. I'm also on a fixed income, but I have no problem with the tips being raised $1.50 a day. Those people work so hard and can make such a big difference in making a cruise a success. I would have no problem, though, if Carnival decided to lower the price of martinis. :)

I didn't get an e-mail from Carnival' date=' but I heard about it. I'm also on a fixed income, but I have no problem with the tips being raised $1.50 a day. Those people work so hard and can make such a big difference in making a cruise a success. I would have no problem, though, if Carnival decided to lower the price of martinis. :)[/quote']

Couldn't agree more Allen!!

Linny the flooding down south has receded, no worries:cool: What a strange weather year it has been!!!

Good morning breezers!!! Happy Hours eluded me yesterday:eek::rolleyes: I will have to compensate tonight!:p

I didn't get an e-mail from Carnival' date=' but I heard about it. I'm also on a fixed income, but I have no problem with the tips being raised $1.50 a day. Those people work so hard and can make such a big difference in making a cruise a success. I would have no problem, though, if Carnival decided to lower the price of martinis. :)[/quote']

Yes they do deserve it so no problem with paying the extra (unless I get the crazy cabin steward I got a couple of cruises ago...I didn't remove tips but boy was he bad).

I do agree with you ... I would have no problem whatsoever if Carnival lowered the price of drinks. They have skyrocketed the last few years.

1500 Elder Abuse points' date=' Little Missy![/color'] :eek:

Dang! He caught me!:eek:

Have you noticed how many inches of banners of cruises for many people's signatures there are? I measured some of these as 16 inches of space taken for only 2 lines of chatter! Maybe that is one of the reasons they had to open another thread for this cruise critic forum. Lots of space taken up.

I don't have a problem with the tipping...those people work their butts off...long hours and for next to nothing, and away from their families to boot. And the price of cruising Carnival hasn't gone up much either. I would rather be on Carnival paying the same in tips as RCCL, rather than paying the same tips on RCCL and paying close to double for the cruise!;) But I will agree with the others on the drink prices! If they charged less, there would be less smuggling!

Couldn't agree more Allen!!

Linny the flooding down south has receded, no worries What a strange weather year it has been!!!

Good morning breezers!!! Happy Hours eluded me yesterday I will have to compensate tonight!:p

Glad to hear it! I am ready for some warm and sunny!

Good afternoon, Breezers! We need some more daytime posters in here...I yanked us off page 4:eek:

Archived