Dinner Menus for long cruise

Denali2003

Hello, DH & I will be on a 16 day Trans-Atlantic cruise next year. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the dinner menus on a cruise that long. I understand that there is a different menu each night for the entire cruise. The longest cruise I was on was a 12 day - but was not in the dining room for all the dinners. I am curious to see what they offer on a 16 day cruise.

Any help would be great appreciated. :D

Thank you!

The cruise I'm going on I booked as a 14 day cruise but saw that some people are taking it as a 7 day...do you think the menu will be repeated on the second week?

I think that is a real possibility. I did a recent BTB and the menus did repeat.

The cruise I'm going on I booked as a 14 day cruise but saw that some people are taking it as a 7 day...do you think the menu will be repeated on the second week?

Probably some repeats but not all. Gives you a good reason to go to the specialty restaurants :p.

Kirk

We did a B2B a couple of years ago on the CB and even though different itineraries each week the menus were the same.

Kelley, These are two additional threads you can check out. The first has a link to Patters and menus and the second has photos of the menus as well as much of the food.

Island Princess - October 10 Panama Partial Transit - Post Cruise Report

An OCD review of Golden/Hawaii-Pictures!!

Our longest cruise on Princess has been the 14 day RT to Hawaii. Others have posted that there are as many a 30 different menus. On our cruise the first night will be the Sailaway Dinner and the last night will be the Landfall Dinner. Our three Formal Nights should be Captain's Welcome Dinner, Chef's Dinner and Captain's Gala Dinner. We should also have the Cosmopolitan Dinner, the Italian Dinner and the French and Mediterranean Dinner as well as at least four different menus called Princess Dinner. There is also a Greek and Turkish Dinner, a North American Dinner and a South Pacific Dinner but I don't know if they will be offered on the TA. I don't know what the other four dinners might be.

Kelley, These are two additional threads you can check out. The first has a link to Patters and menus and the second has photos of the menus as well as much of the food.

Island Princess - October 10 Panama Partial Transit - Post Cruise Report

An OCD review of Golden/Hawaii-Pictures!!

Our longest cruise on Princess has been the 14 day RT to Hawaii. Others have posted that there are as many a 30 different menus. On our cruise the first night will be the Sailaway Dinner and the last night will be the Landfall Dinner. Our three Formal Nights should be Captain's Welcome Dinner, Chef's Dinner and Captain's Gala Dinner. We should also have the Cosmopolitan Dinner, the Italian Dinner and the French and Mediterranean Dinner as well as at least four different menus called Princess Dinner. There is also a Greek and Turkish Dinner, a North American Dinner and a South Pacific Dinner but I don't know if they will be offered on the TA. I don't know what the other four dinners might be.

Thank you Brian. and thanks for the pictures, now I'm hungry and can't wait :p

I was looking at the menus - there are quite a few things on there, but those are from a Hawaiian cruise - I don't think the things I am really wanting will be available. I HOPE, but don't know. Only 5 months and 28 days to go but who's counting ;)

Thank you Brian. and thanks for the pictures, now I'm hungry and can't wait :p

I was looking at the menus - there are quite a few things on there, but those are from a Hawaiian cruise - I don't think the things I am really wanting will be available. I HOPE, but don't know. Only 5 months and 28 days to go but who's counting ;)

There were very few modifications to the standard menus for Hawaii. For the most part they just added the pineapple highlight to items already on the menu. We've lost the few pounds we gained on our CA Coastal last month so we should be good to go for another cruise:)
There were very few modifications to the standard menus for Hawaii. For the most part they just added the pineapple highlight to items already on the menu. We've lost the few pounds we gained on our CA Coastal last month so we should be good to go for another cruise:)
The pineapple with strawberry-coconut relish sounds yummy. Don't think we will see that on the TA.

Archived