Rhapsody for young adults?

Hi - I'm looking for feedback on how Rhapsody is for young adults. We are taking our girls (in their early 20's) to Alaska next summer. We just came off Freedom and there was so much to do, but Rhapsody is so much smaller, I'm concerned they will be bored. Appreciate any and all feedback.

Nat

It depends on what they like doing. There is obviously fewer sporty-type features ... basically nothing besides a rock wall and jogging track. There is also not a dedicated disco. However, I believe those Alaska sailings are going to be more port-intensive than the standard routes that Freedom runs.

It depends on what they like doing. There is obviously fewer sporty-type features ... basically nothing besides a rock wall and jogging track. There is also not a dedicated disco. However, I believe those Alaska sailings are going to be more port-intensive than the standard routes that Freedom runs.

They enjoy comedy, music (anything from 70's on), trivia (pop culture, etc), games. Probably not too into gambling. I think we have same number of port days, but I'll have to double check....

My boyfriend and I are in our mid-20's and just recently went on Rhapsody to Alaska (this past August). We liked the ship greatly. It was very easily laid out and there were enough activities going on to keep us occupied. I'm also the type that I get bored easily. It was a lot of fun. The solarium was very comfortable if they're the type who just like to lounge around. It was warm, and there were light snacks. We played multiple trivias and watched different demonstrations.

It also helps that the scenery is breath taking also.

Don't stress it. They'll have a great time!

We were 27 and 30 when we went. It was our least favorite ship so far. We did have a good time. I mean it was Alaska, who wouldn't love it?? We aren't the partying type by any means. The ship was a ghost town by like 9 each night. Like a previous poster mentioned the solarium was great (and warm)! If we had a do over, we would definitely do one of the northbound/southbound cruises. We were on the last RT voyage of the season. I'm thinking that could've had something to do with our overall experience. My cousin went a month before we did and she had people who were her age to hang out with. We just got a lot of comments on how we must be the only people under 45 on board. :D

• 1 month later...

Archived