"LIVE" from Explorer of the Seas / Nov 10, 2011

Radio

Radio

Did you sleep in?

Nah, just kidding.

Every morning I look forward to your posts before I go to work................

Looks like tomorrow will be a great day as I read about your travels.

Safe journey

Sue and crew

Ha ha. . I am wide awake. . . I'm just getting my electronics together.

Today will be a long day !

Radio

;);)

Radio

;);)

I wish the NY Harbor camera operator would wake up so we can see the EOS coming in.

CAMERA DOOOD - WAKE UP!

I wish the NY Harbor camera operator would wake up so we can see the EOS coming in.

CAMERA DOOOD - WAKE UP!

It's not the camera or the operator, it's foggy up there. I can see the birds flying, but that's it. It already came under the bridge and will soon be docking.

Radio

;);)

WOOOHOOOOOO!!! it's here!!! yay!!

I, for one, refuse to follow this thread of a 'virtual cruise'. Reason being, because I'll actually be onboard! Woo hooooo! It'll finally be nice to meet you, Radio. See you in about 6 hours!!!

Me too!!!! see ya on the ship!

CAMERA DOOOD - WAKE UP!

It is SOOOOO foggy up here, i can barely see the airport..which has disappeared AGAIN, thru the fog...and the runway is probably less than 1 mile from where i am (well..the end of the runway...but the FedEx planes that i can see just got socked in!!)

ok...gotta...get....moving...i am going on a SHIP today! with Radio, Christie, MedicKen, 138east, demodawn and many many more!

Hello everyone. . . Today is CRUISE DAY !

Yes, today I will be boarding Explorer of the Seas.

It is very foggy today, so the Webcam just shows. . .well not much. . .just a few birds flying through the fog.

I will be leaving the Hotel at about 10AM, and I have to stop at Starbucks near the pier before I arrive at Cape Liberty.

I thought about getting a few pics of the 911 Memorial at Harborview Park (at Cape Liberty), but it depends on the weather. I will decide when I arrive,

The NY Harbor Webcam is fogged out, but the Marine Traffic Map (in Google)shows that Explorer has docked. Passenger should be getting off soon, as there are alot of passengers waiting to board !

Thanks for tuning in !

Radio

;);)

Explorer of the Seas is docked at Cape Liberty Cruise Port

MAP1110AM.JPG

Radio, I have been a long time follower of your "Live" threads but this will be my first time posting.

First, thank you for taking the time to do this. Your information and photos have been useful to use in the past and actually helped us to decide on excursions like Cayo Lavantado or finding WiFi hotspots to email family.

Next March we, including my our 2 young children, will be embarking on the reverse of you itinerary. The kids have been looking forward to the cruise but they now seem equally excited to be able to read about and see all the photos of Explorer and the ports that you will be posting. I showed them the thread yesterday and all morning while they got ready for school, they asked me to see if you had posted anything new. LOL.

Again, thanks for doing this, you now have 2 new "little" fans Makayla and Lucas.

Cheers and enjoy the cruise.

Brett

Radio, one more thing........

Could you please, at your convenience, confirm for us when the formal nights are? I am guessing day 2 and day 9 but there are several of us on the Mar. 9th 2012 cruise who would like to know for sure.

Thanks.

Brett

Radio, one more thing........

Could you please, at your convenience, confirm for us when the formal nights are? I am guessing day 2 and day 9 but there are several of us on the Mar. 9th 2012 cruise who would like to know for sure.

Thanks.

Brett

Thanks for the nice comments. . . I will report alot of info, including Formal nights. . . I will also be posting all Compass's when I return. ;)

I am hoping I can report on any new Starbucks in our ports. . .There is one in Old SanJuan, but I think that SXT, and SXM are only at the Airports. I will have to seettle for Seattle's best while in Labadee. . .

Tell my 2 new fans that I hope they have a great Cruise ! :)

Radio

;);)

The NY Harbor Webcam is fogged out, but the Marine Traffic Map (in Google)shows that Explorer has docked. Passenger should be getting off soon, as there are alot of passengers waiting to board !

Explorer of the Seas is docked at Cape Liberty Cruise Port

Awesome screen shot, I'll be checking that site when I sail the itinerary in Feb.......and You must be famous....I'm new here and heard about you right away. Been checkin you and your albums out from a distance they're fantastic! Really looking forward to more, more, more RADIO :D

Because of the many great and frequent pics you post, Radio, your "live from" seems even more LIVE. Thank you for your link to your previous EOS cruise.

Thanks for the nice comments, Suzie;)

I have to get to the Pier now. . .

There is a ship there that is waiting for me. . . My next post should be from Explorer of the Seas !

Radio

;);)

. .

There is a ship there that is waiting for me. . . My next post should be from Explorer of the Seas !

Radio

;);)

As always, looking forward to your live review and photos and this will get me even more excited for our cruise on the Explorer in Dec.

Theresa

Radio,

As usual, thank you for letting us "tag" along. Sooooo looking forward to your pics and commentary.

If the fog lifts by sailaway time, look out to the West, way out to the West, I'll be waving Bon Voyage from Colorado. Have a great time.

Thanks for the nice comments, Suzie;)

I have to get to the Pier now. . .

Radio

;);)

Always look forward to your reviews and pics!:) K.O. near philly

Radio, we will be on the EOS when you get back! Thank you so much for your Live Thread. It makes the next 10 days more bearable :D before we get to board. I am also interested to know who the piano player is in the Schooner Bar. I hope it is Kory Simon. I have sailed the Navigator and the Adventure and just love these ships. Looking forward to your pics and reports. Have a blast, Els

Archived