Princess Cays tenders-dining rm dress code

Bustersmom

Once you take the tender over to Princess Cays from Carib Princess, can you return to the ship whenever you wish? Do the tenders just wait at the dock to take people back and forth?Also, I plan to respect the wishes of my fellow dinners on the formal nights, but may I assume that a dark suite and tie for the men and dressy slacks and nice tops works for the women? No ball gowns or tuxes here-hope that works???

Once you take the tender over to Princess Cays from Carib Princess, can you return to the ship whenever you wish? Do the tenders just wait at the dock to take people back and forth?Also, I plan to respect the wishes of my fellow dinners on the formal nights, but may I assume that a dark suite and tie for the men and dressy slacks and nice tops works for the women? No ball gowns or tuxes here-hope that works???

The answer is yes to both questions.

April 9th is so close! We are not on CB until Dec/2005.

If you tender at any of the other ports during your cruise, they go between the pier and ship continually.

If you plan to swim on Princess Cays, be sure to take swim shoes as the beach is rocky. Have a great time!

if the tide is in you will find that the sand extents a reasonable way into the water...if the tide is out, there is less sand under the water, but not a huge issue.

The beach itself.....is excellent sand....

We were there a couple of weeks ago with the Sun....they have done a great job rebuilding after the storm.

The beach is nice and sandy a way out also on the right side (with the cabanas). No shoes needed unless you go out by the rock piles on the sides to see the tropical fish.

I agree that Princess Cays is a delight!

Les

Archived