Current Concierges continued

PH8

Just got email from Catalina on Enchantment. She will our Conceirge for February 2. I asked her how long she will be staying on Enchantment but she said she doesn't know. Says will probably go home by March cause her visa expires.

Ill report back once I am on the ship with any update

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

Just got email from Catalina on Enchantment. She will our Conceirge for February 2. I asked her how long she will be staying on Enchantment but she said she doesn't know. Says will probably go home by March cause her visa expires.

Ill report back once I am on the ship with any update

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for update.

link to Google Doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

We were on Serenade through Jan. 17. Alan is the Diamond Concierge (excellent I might add) and Nizar is the CL Concierge..

Alan was Concierge in the DL through Jan 31, at which time he moved over to the CL, taking over from Nizar. Alan will apparently remain in the CL until mid-March, and will then go on holiday, and likely return to the DL on Serenade after that ( perhaps in May?).

Concur with the comment that Alan is a fantastic host.

We just got off the Mariner. Marie is the concierge on the Mariner. She is Chinese. She will be moving to the Quantum when it moves to China. Marie is an excellent concierge. She was very nice, friendly and personable. She is one of the best concierges that we have met on RCL. The Mariner does not get too many C&A members there was 1 Pinnacle couple and 21 Diamond Plus on board! I am sure that you will be VERY pleased when you met Marie!!!