Current Concierges continued

PH8

Anyone cruising and using the Concierge lounge on the RH is in for a great experience. Amit and his support team in the lounge really deliver the "WOW"! :)

And Pretty and her crew in the DL are equally talented. I don't think that I could choose between Amit and Pretty, but Pretty had the better bar servers on her staff (they will rotate).

Can someone please tell me the email address to be able to reserve a cabana on Labadee on the Explorer o The Seas. Thank you:D

If you are in a full suite, you can email the concierge at [NOPARSE]EX_Concierge@rccl.com[/NOPARSE]. If you are not in a full suite, you have to use Royal's website, or wait until you are on board.

Edited by clarea

If you are in a full suite, you can email the concierge at [NOPARSE]EX_Concierge@rccl.com[/NOPARSE]. If you are not in a full suite, you have to use Royal's website, or wait until you are on board.

Thank you, we are in a Grand Suite and I just emailed the concierge , hope they email me back.

For those of us who really liked Eric, I sad to say he is no longer with RCI.:(

So we now have no idea who either concierge is on the MA:confused: (with Luca moving over to the LG this weekend)

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Nickings

AL Allure --(Concierge)-Fernando Ugalde Nadal(till Sept '13) and Carlos Guiza

(Diamond)"Ana" Anayansy Jimenez till 07/21/13(Dexter Fraser)

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Betsy Medrano till August 2013 (Sascha)

(Diamond)Anis Tebbeb(as of 05/15/13)

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser (Rahul Barua as of 09/02/13)

(Diamond) Iryna Tsybulnykova as of 05/20/13(Nizar Laatiri)

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Mahmoud Messaoudi as of 04/07/13 (Mario Reyes back 07/02/13)

FR Freedom (Concierge)-Willie Salaya as of end of April 2013

(Diamond)- Sascha Strack(Bertrand Almeida as of 06/09/13)

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Ruth Romo as of 05/03/13

(Diamond)Francis Calimag as of 05/03/13

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath till 09/01/13(Ryno Strapp)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia

JW Jewel -(Concierge)Karen Hernandez as of 04/27/13(Diego Tripald on vacation till 06/29/13)

LG Legend -(Concierge)Rahul Barua (Luca Iorio as of 06/09/13)

(Diamond)-Andrew Finegold(on vacation 07/13/13 till Sept '13)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Oana Popa as of 05/10/13(Carlos Ortiz)

(Diamond)-Denzil Fernandes

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge)- Luca Iorio

(Diamond)-??

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13(Mahmoud Messaoudi)

OA Oasis (Concierge) Allan Fajardo(till 06/22/13) and Israel Sanchez(as of 04/27/13) (Charmaine Fernandes back 06/22/13)

(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera(on vacation 10/27/13-12/14/13)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen (JD on vacation 08/02/13 till mid Sept '13)

(Diamond)Gazetty James(till Sept '13)

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay till 06/30/13

(Diamond)Pretty Shamu(as of 03/11/13) Karen Hernandez

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Francois Roux (on vacation 07/18/13 till 09/28/13

(Diamond) Nadja Djurdjevic

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond) Gustavo Butcher(till 10/01/13)

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13 (Betsy Medrano)

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi-till July '13(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Hi All - I am assuming this suite would get the occupants concierge service.

Correct? And if so, would my 16 and 20 y/o daughters be allowed to accompany my husband and I to any events? They behave well and love to dress in gorgeous dresses - We cruise to be together, and I'm sure they'd not want us leaving them behind. Neither would want to consume alcohol - they have disliked the taste of the red wine I drink medicinally - LOL.

And finally, does the CL have upgraded coffee service - the 20 y/o barista will want to know.

Correct? And if so, would my 16 and 20 y/o daughters be allowed to accompany my husband and I to any events? They behave well and love to dress in gorgeous dresses - We cruise to be together, and I'm sure they'd not want us leaving them behind. Neither would want to consume alcohol - they have disliked the taste of the red wine I drink medicinally - LOL.

And finally, does the CL have upgraded coffee service - the 20 y/o barista will want to know.

Yes to all.:) Your daughters are allowed in the CL at any time, although I believe that you will need to be with them during the cocktail hour. At other hours they can be on their own.

The Concierge Lounge has a cappuccino/espresso maker that puts out a decent brew.

if they are in the suite with you, no problems at all.. if not, technically they cannot ( unless they are D+ or pinnacle in their own right but if the concierge gives the okay, then great( he may not be able to due to the number of authorized pax on board)

the machine in the lounge is decent WRT lattes and cappuccinos but in no way will it replace a real coffee shop.

if they are in the suite with you, no problems at all.. if not, technically they cannot ( unless they are D+ or pinnacle in their own right but if the concierge gives the okay, then great( he may not be able to due to the number of authorized pax on board)

the machine in the lounge is decent WRT lattes and cappuccinos but in no way will it replace a real coffee shop.

Being as they have the FRS,Im sure they will all be in one cabin:)

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Nickings

AL Allure --(Concierge)-Fernando Ugalde Nadal(till Sept '13) and Carlos Guiza

(Diamond)"Ana" Anayansy Jimenez till 07/21/13(Dexter Fraser)

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Betsy Medrano till August 2013 (Sascha)

(Diamond)Anis Tebbeb(as of 05/15/13)

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser (Rahul Barua as of 09/02/13)

(Diamond) Iryna Tsybulnykova as of 05/20/13(Nizar Laatiri)

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Mahmoud Messaoudi as of 04/07/13 (Mario Reyes back 07/02/13)

FR Freedom (Concierge)-Willie Salaya as of end of April 2013

(Diamond)- Sascha Strack(Bertrand Almeida as of 06/09/13)

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Ruth Romo as of 05/03/13

(Diamond)Francis Calimag as of 05/03/13

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath till 09/01/13(Ryno Strapp)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia

JW Jewel -(Concierge)Karen Hernandez as of 04/27/13(Diego Tripald on vacation till 06/29/13)

LG Legend -(Concierge)Rahul Barua (Luca Iorio as of 06/09/13)

(Diamond)-Andrew Finegold(on vacation 07/13/13 till Sept '13)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Oana Popa as of 05/10/13(Carlos Ortiz)

(Diamond)-Denzil Fernandes

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge)- Luca Iorio

(Diamond)-Miao Miao Han

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13(Mahmoud Messaoudi)

OA Oasis (Concierge) Allan Fajardo(till 06/22/13) and Israel Sanchez(as of 04/27/13) (Charmaine Fernandes back 06/22/13)

(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera(on vacation 10/27/13-12/14/13)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen (JD on vacation 08/02/13 till mid Sept '13)

(Diamond)Gazetty James(till Sept '13)

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay till 06/30/13

(Diamond)Pretty Shamu(as of 03/11/13) Karen Hernandez

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Francois Roux (on vacation 07/18/13 till 09/28/13

(Diamond) Nadja Djurdjevic

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond) Gustavo Butcher(till 10/01/13)

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13 (Betsy Medrano)

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi-till July '13(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Am sailing on Oasis and will have Israel & Allan as our concierges. Any comments / insights? I've looked through the string daily well and haven't really seen good or bad comments. Amy insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Am sailing on Oasis and will have Israel & Allan as our concierges. Any comments / insights? I've looked through the string daily well and haven't really seen good or bad comments. Amy insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you are referring to Israel Sanchez, we've had him a couple of times and he's been warm, welcoming, helpful, and very good at what he does.

I LOVE,LOVE Israel.:D.........he has always been so helpful and nice while doing his job.....he is one of the best,imho.

Israel and Allan are both fantastic. They are very helpful, thorough and friendly. Enjoy your cruise. Hi Allan, if you're lurking:D

If you are referring to Israel Sanchez, we've had him a couple of times and he's been warm, welcoming, helpful, and very good at what he does.

We've know Israel for several years. He is a true professional and very very easy to get along with. He is a gentle soul. He was trained by Martin on Voyager who was, IMHO, one of the great ones. Israel is right there too. He is truly outstanding!