Current Concierges continued

PH8

I bet it still got through to them, which is why nobody said anything. I just happened to notice the difference when I clicked on the link.

Thanks for all the CL info you've been providing over the years!:)

You're welcome..........I really have to thank all the cruisers like you on CC for helping out.....and thanks to the concierges that take time out to keep me updated...

This week,thanks go out to the concierges on the AL,OA,JW,GR,EN,LB,RD,LG:D:D Once every few months,I'll email every ship......sometimes I hear back:),sometimes I don't:(

So in fact,I am just a list keeper..:)

You're welcome..........I really have to thank all the cruisers like you on CC for helping out.....and thanks to the concierges that take time out to keep me updated...

This week,thanks go out to the concierges on the AL,OA,JW,GR,EN,LB,RD,LG:D:D Once every few months,I'll email every ship......sometimes I hear back:),sometimes I don't:(

So in fact,I am just a list keeper..:)

AND one heck of a list keeper you are. Me thinks we will just call you a KEEPER!!!! :D

Kathy, just to let you know that Reyno's time on board has been extended for the third time and he is not leaving for vacation until September 14th. He'll be flying home from Nassau.

While he is gone Iryna will move to the CL and Gazette from Radiance is coming over to be the DL Concierge.

Edited by cruisenfever

Kathy, just to let you know that Reyno's time on board has been extended for the third time and he is not leaving for vacation until September 14th. He'll be flying home from Nassau.

While he is gone Iryna will move to the CL and Gazette from Radiance is coming over to be the DL Concierge.

hahah..i was just coming on to update.....got an email from him......but thanks anyway.

I have seen Gazetty's name spelled two different ways.......Gazette/Gazetty.......not sure which it is...........

Edited by PH8

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Sucel Nickings

AL Allure --(Concierge)-Fernando Ugalde Nadal(on vacation 09/01/13-12/01/13) and Rahim Fraoui(on vacation 12/01/13-01/05/14)

(Dexter Fraser will be suite concierge 09/29/13-01/05/14)

(Diamond)Dexter Fraser ("Ana" Anayansy Jimenez returns 09/29/13)

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Anis Tebbeb till 09/15/13

(Diamond)Sascha Strack

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Reyno Varkevisser (Iryna

Tsybulnykova as of 09/14/13

(Diamond) Iryna Tsybulnykova (Gazetty James as of 09/14/13)

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Denzil Fernandes as of 07/02/13

FR Freedom (Concierge)-Willie Salaya(Rahul Barua as of 09/08/13)

(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida till 11/03/13

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Ruth Romo Ortiz (Efren Aquirre 09/29/13-10/20/13)

(Diamond)Francis Calimag as of 05/03/13

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath till 09/01/13(Ryno Strapp)

(Diamond) -Nizar Laatiri till 01/14(Columella Arandia)

JW Jewel -(Concierge)Diego Tripaldi as of 06/28/13

LG Legend -(Concierge)Luca Iorio(Larisa Curduneanu as of 09/09/13)

(Diamond)-Larisa Curduneanu(Andrew Finegold as of 09/09/13)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz as of 07/01/13

(Diamond)-Oana Popa (on vacation 10/07/13-12/06/13)

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge) &(Diamond)-Miao Miao Han

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13

OA Oasis (Concierge) Charmaine Fernandes and Israel Sanchez(Israel on vacation 09/14/13-11/02/13)

(Allan Fajardo on vacation 06/22/13-09/14/13)

(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera(on vacation 11/02/13-12/14/13) (Charmaine Fernandes in DL as of 11/02/13)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Gazetty James(Juan Diego Miranda-Allen on vacation till 09/10/13)

(Diamond)Shim Hyun "JJ" till Dec '13

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge)Amit Chattopadhyay as of 08/16/13

(Pretty Shamu)

(Diamond) Karen Hernandez as of 06/28/13

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Rami Tabassi

(Diamond) Nadja Djurdjevic

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond) Gustavo Butcher(till 10/01/13)

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13 (Betsy Medrano)

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi-till July '13(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

hahah..i was just coming on to update.....got an email from him......but thanks anyway.

I have seen Gazetty's name spelled two different ways.......Gazette/Gazetty.......not sure which it is...........

You're welcome. Glad he keeps you up to date.

Edit: Just found our Welcome Letter from the Diamond Concierge on Radiance when we did Alaska in 2012. It was signed by Gazetty James. So it is "y" and not "e".

Edited by cruisenfever

on the "Diamond/Diamond Plus RCCL Cruise Chats - Continued again" thread, tallcva reported that Rahul (who is now listed as coming to EN on Sept. 9 to relieve Reyno as the CL Concierge) is now relieving Willie on Freedom on 9-6. I see that Rahul's new assignment is already on the chart.

You have great things to say about Irina as you have sailed with her. Do you (or anyone else) know anything about Gazetty? We sail on EN on Oct. 28. Figure Reyno wil not be back until mid-November.

Edited by SherriZ366

on the "Diamond/Diamond Plus RCCL Cruise Chats - Continued again" thread, tallcva reported that Rahul (who is now listed as coming to EN on Sept. 9 to relieve Reyno as the CL Concierge) is now relieving Willie on Freedom on 9-6. I see that Rahul's new assignment is already on the chart.

You have great things to say about Irina as you have sailed with her. Do you (or anyone else) know anything about Gazetty? We sail on EN on Oct. 28. Figure Reyno wil not be back until mid-November.

When we did our cruises on Radiance to Alaska in 2012 Gazetty was the Diamond Concierge. She is a real fun person and very personable.

Sounds like both concierges for our 10-28 EN cruise will be good.

You will love Iryna. She makes you feel so welcomed and special. We didn't spend that much time in the DL on Radiance, but from what others said, Gazetty welcomes everyone and makes everyone fee special as well.

Gazetty has a great voice. She won a talent contest in her own country. Sadly for us she is getting married, great for her.

OK, I just looked at the list again and see she now shows EN after Radiance. She had told us she was getting off and getting married. Has something changed?

Edited by CptSticky
New info

Gazetty has a great voice. She won a talent contest in her own country. Sadly for us she is getting married, great for her.

OK, I just looked at the list again and see she now shows EN after Radiance. She had told us she was getting off and getting married. Has something changed?

That's the info I just got from Reyno this morning.

That's good to hear that he won't be on when I sail in October.

Regarding the GR concierges: "GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Ruth Romo Ortiz (Efren Aquirre 09/29/13-10/20/13)

(Diamond)Francis Calimag as of 05/03/13"

On the current cruise Efren is serving as concierge in the Diamond Lounge. (I don't know if Efren will still move to CL when Ruth goes on vacation).

That's good to hear that he won't be on when I sail in October.

He may be.......when I was on the EN couple of weeks ago,he said he would be gone only 6 weeks...........

I think he is pretty good at what he does.....I like him a lot.

He may be.......when I was on the EN couple of weeks ago,he said he would be gone only 6 weeks...........

Counting weeks, it looks like it is 50/50 as to whether Reyno will be back for our Oct. 28 EN cruise.

How long do Concierges usually stay on a ship -- is it 6 months or 4 months? Thanks

Reyno returned from vacation on the second leg of our b2b which was April 1, 2013 , so he will have been on board for 6+ months.

Edited by cruisenfever

I must jump on the bandwagon.......REYNO IS AWESOME.

He is EXCELLENT at what he does. It is a pleasure to see him in action. He can work a lounge as effectively as the biggest stars can work an audience.

Although we are extremely fond of several concierges, Reyno remains at the top of our "Favorites" list.....and Iryna is also up there.