Cruise Critic Community
Canadianguy

Celebrity Solstice Feb-12 and Feb-19

Hey there, My partner and I in our 40's are doing back to back cruises on the Celebrity Solstice Feb-12 and Feb-19, 2012. Anyone joining us? Looking for table mates. Cheers!

Hey there, My partner and I in our 40's are doing back to back cruises on the Celebrity Solstice Feb-12 and Feb-19, 2012. Anyone joining us? Looking for table mates. Cheers!

My partner and two of our friends are going to be on the Feb 12 cruise. We have asked to be seated together along with a very good female friend who will be traveling alone. There is always room for more, if you are interested. We have asked for the late seating.Even if we don't dine together, I hope we get a chance to meet.

MIKE :)

Hey Mike,

We would love to join you during the week of Feb/12. Always more fun, and certainly more comfortable, dining with family. I'll see if I can email you off this board. If not, I'll come back with my email. Looking forward to a fun cruise. Cheers!

Happy New Year. Looking forward to meeting you in just 40 days....... and COUNTING DOWN!!

Welcome aboard boys! We are meeting up at 730 at the Martini bar on the first night and we'll likely be there most nights before dinner. We sailed on the sister ship, Equinox, last year and love these ships. Only two more weeks!

We've never booked an excursion thru the cruise line but are considering booking the Bacardi tour in San Juan because it seems this is the only guaranteed way to visit given our 3pm docking and the usual 4pm Bacardi site closure. We are pretty independent in ports.

Hello! My husband and I will be on the 19th Solstice. My third cruise but his first (he was in the Navy and it took a lot for me to convince him to get on a ship on VACATION!

Hello! My husband and I will be on the 19th Solstice. My third cruise but his first (he was in the Navy and it took a lot for me to convince him to get on a ship on VACATION!

Hi there! Good to know we will have a Navy boy onboard in case it turns out that we have an Italian Captain ;-)

Looking forward to meeting you two. Why don't we plan to meet up at the Martini Bar on the first night at 730? If that's not convenient then we'll be there before late dinner seating most nights. I hear that the Martini Bar is quite the magnet to bring 'the family' members together.

Hey, everyone! My husband and I will be joining you all for our 10th cruise, but our 2nd on Celebrity. I hear the Solstice is a wonderful ship; can't wait to go! :)

Hey, everyone! My husband and I will be joining you all for our 10th cruise, but our 2nd on Celebrity. I hear the Solstice is a wonderful ship; can't wait to go! :)

Hey there!

Wow, great to see the group growing. Are you sailing on the 12th or 19th or both? We are sailing both and this will be our 3rd on Celebrity and our 7th overall. Celebrity is our favorite and we were on Solstice's sister last year, Equinox with Pied Piper, and LOVED the ship!

Are you looking for table mates? Legendre had a good idea that we meet up the first night at the Martini bar and see how we synchronize first. They are sailing on the 12th. FLLboys are the 19th.

Looking forward to meeting you and your husband.

Btw- are you two from Canada like us? Husband was my clue ;-)

Sounds like the group is growing. That's great. Looking forward to meeting all of you on the 12th around 7:30 at the Martini Bar.

MIKE

Hey boys! Our thread has magically split in two and on the other one Tucker 11 and his partner checked in to say they will be on the 19th sailing.

Looks like we'll have a nice bunch of like minded individuals on both the 12th and 19th sailings. Can't wait!!!!

I'll be sailing on the 19th, with my partner + a mixed crowd of 5 others. We met some good people at the martini bar last year. (Eclipse) Can't wait to get aboard!