Dreams La Romana

MyTempered

I have a question about Carnival's beach excursion in La Romana. I believe the resort it goes to is Dreams La Romana - is that correct? If so, we would like to do that excursion as that is where we spent our honeymoon. It would be fun to go back with our kids! However, the price seems really high - does that include food while at the resort?

Thanks!

Christi

• 2 weeks later...
I have a question about Carnival's beach excursion in La Romana. I believe the resort it goes to is Dreams La Romana - is that correct? If so, we would like to do that excursion as that is where we spent our honeymoon. It would be fun to go back with our kids! However, the price seems really high - does that include food while at the resort?

Thanks!

Christi

I just returned from the Carnival Miracle and one of the ports was La Romana. We had a group of 24 pre arrange a day trip at Dreams. This was not done through Carnival. I emailed Dreams to make the arrangements. They will not provide transportation but you can get that at the dock we paid $10pp each way. The cost of Dreams was $60pp 10am-5pm, all inclusive of food, drink, beach pools, towels etc. You do not get a room but you will not need one. We had a great day and enjoyed the Resort alot!! What a beautiful resort.

• 2 weeks later...

The resort Carnival uses is NOT Dreams. It is another resort located a mile or so past Dreams. It is nice and I am sure you would enjoy it. The price is a little high but that also includes transportation. The only negative is the little amount of time you get to spend there. If I remember correctly, the price only includes drinks, no food.

One of the great things about Dreams, is that there is an area out past the long dock where you can snorkel. The snorkelling is excellent from what our friends told us. Not sure about the snorkelling gear rental, sorry.

Some pictures from a few years ago...

http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n510/bobbert63/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived