ATN seat assignments

ms_shell

I paid the flight deviation fee to Princess to make sure to get the ATN flights I wanted from LAX to Papeete. Called ATN to get seats assigned and they told me that Princess doesn't release the names until 30 days prior to the flights.

This makes sense if you just book through Princess and accept whatever flight they give you, but since I know what flights I am booked on, shouldn't I be able to get seat assignments?

I know many ccer's have done the flight deviations when flying to PPT...anyone have any info for me?

• 2 weeks later...

MS Shell

I did the deviation also but i booked it thru my travel agent, we did get our seat assignments but i cant remember how long before, but it seems it was before 1 month, because we had our papers about one month before we left from princess with our flight information and seating. I must say though that the seat assinment on ATN was left off the ticket information and i had my travel agent recheck to make sure it was still on the two row seat arrangement in coach, which it still was. I would recheck that again

Eric

I paid for the deviation as well and had my seats assigned immediately, thru my agent who had me on hold while he booked with ATN on another line. I knew my seat assignments before I hung up the phone. Then I called back a week later just to make sure. No problem. That was last Sept. for our cruise next month. Final docs came last week showing our seat assignments.

Then again, last time we flew ATN for our cruise in '03, we also paid for deviation, had the seats asap, but when we checked in for our flight, they gave us other seats anyway. They were seats together, closer to the front as it was not a full flight at all.

Happy Cruzin' :D

Got our seat assignments today. Princess originally booked us on the wrong flights, and I caught the error on a confirmation email I recieved from TA today. Called her immediately and she contacted Princess to correct the problem. When she called me back, she also had seat assignments for me.

No wonder ATN didn't have our names for the flights when I called last week!

Archived