Cruise Critic Community
sail7seas

Whoa.... A LOT of Posts

Well, you are No. 4 in alltime posts! (And sail7seas is No. 10). We are well represented! :-)[/quote]

Do you think that Judy (Sail7Seas) will ever catch up to Yonnie (Krazy Kruizers) in posts? :D

Well, you are No. 4 in alltime posts! (And sail7seas is No. 10). We are well represented! :-)[/quote]

Do you think that Judy (Sail7Seas) will ever catch up to Yonnie (Krazy Kruizers) in posts? :D

Yes -- she will catch up and bypass me.

LOL......

I think the 'powers that be' might not see the humor if I start answering one by one by one. :D

But very appreciative of your offer to help. ;)

You are now in 9th place by 41 posts! :)
Update on posts:

The daily rate is dropping, so we're still about 15 days away from 30M - Jan 2nd.

The top 6 posters account for 1.12% of the total. WE ARE THE 99% !

Edited by jtl513

I read on another forum, that CC is approaching 30 million posts and we'll likely reach that number before the end of the year.

Wouldn't it be fun if CC has a tracking program that can identify which was the 'magic' post that achieved that number?

I wonder how many posts, on average, there are per day on Cruise Critic.

What a great forum we have to enjoy.

IMO

I bet tis one isn't it! Will they announce which one it is? It will be interesting.

No, I don't expect there would be an 'announcement' of the 30,000,000 poster but what do I know? :D

NO, I will never catch up to KK in post count. It is not a goal I strive for. :D ;)

For the record, it is my intention to surpass KK in posts... so, if you'll all let me get busy I'd appreciate it...

Now, lets see... how many more post do I need..?

You'll need a calculator........ :D :D

Get to it; you have a major task ahead of you.

Start with telling us what you ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner on your recent NA cruise. You can share what parts of the menu was to your liking. :)

Then please tell us what your DW enjoyed the most.

Seriously..... ;)

For the record, it is my intention to surpass KK in posts... so, if you'll all let me get busy I'd appreciate it...

Now, lets see... how many more post do I need..?

According to THIS SITE, KK posted 231 times in the last week and you didn't even make the top 10 posters ... less than 71 for the week. That is, every day you're rapidly getting further behind! :D Edited by jtl513

LOL....... :D Thank you for keeping track of all this for us, John.

You are our official 'statistian' and doing a marvelous job!!!!

Actually, I'm finding it fun to follow so thanks. :)

Funny, I thought the object of the game was to exchange information and sense of community. Not acquire a high post count by posting for the heck of it.

But what do I know.

I think (hope) I have shared at least some useful information.

I think (hope) I have helped some folks along the way.

I know I have tried to.

If I have not done that, I sincerely apologize for taking up so much time and space. :(

Edited by sail7seas

No, I don't expect there would be an 'announcement' of the 30,000,000 poster but what do I know? :D

NO, I will never catch up to KK in post count. It is not a goal I strive for. :D ;)

Truthfully I never realized that I was in fourth place.

As for passing me up -- sure you can. Unless my spine surgeon can do something for me when I finally get to see him in January -- we won't be cruising any more.

KK,

With every ounce of sincerity, I wish you an encouraging visit with your surgeon and the very best wishes for successful surgery. You have loads more cruises to enjoy and if a surgery makes it possible, take it from someone who did two heart surgeries - valve, in four years to continue quality of life........ IT IS WORTH IT!

I think it safe to say we will all be thinking of you and wishing you the very best. Please let us know how it progresses for you.

Cyber hugs......

Edited by sail7seas

I think (hope) I have shared at least some useful information.

I think (hope) I have helped some folks along the way.

I know I have tried to.

If I have not done that, I sincerely apologize for taking up so much time and space. :(

You're one of the big reasons I come to love cruising.... well... you and the buffet, of course!

Edited by TheKuhnFamily

I read on another forum, that CC is approaching 30 million posts and we'll likely reach that number before the end of the year.

What a great forum we have to enjoy.

IMO

Where would we be without this wealth of information?

Much of it contributed by you Sail.

According to THIS SITE, KK posted 231 times in the last week and you didn't even make the top 10 posters ... less than 71 for the week. That is, every day you're rapidly getting further behind! :D

How did you know where to find all this info?

While I think it's fun to watch the total posts here, I'm not comfortable with daily updates on any one person's activity. I don't think I'd post at all if I thought someone were waiting to count, and report, it.

It's not exactly a "privacy issue"... I think this is fun!

I am curious how one finds this out, though... it is amazing.

Let's try this: I'm thinking of a number from 1-10... What is it?