NCL's Miami hotel to port shuttles - time?

kirsty_r

Hey,

I'm booked onto the EPIC from miami in April. Just wondering, any ideas what kind of time the NCL organised shuttles from the hotel to port aim to get you to the ship? Is it early, around 12ish or late??

I'm on NCL organised flights, and a hotel for the night before.

Hey,

I'm booked onto the EPIC from miami in April. Just wondering, any ideas what kind of time the NCL organised shuttles from the hotel to port aim to get you to the ship? Is it early, around 12ish or late??

I'm on NCL organised flights, and a hotel for the night before.

It won't be before 12pm, since the ship is not available for boarding before that, and they don't encourage you to get to the port much more than an hour before the ship is available for boarding...they're still disembarking the previous passengers.

We've taken just the NCL airport transfers before, but that's a different story, of course, since it depends on your flight arrival time.

I would guess that NCL will aim to get you to the port between 12 and 1pm..but it may depend on how many hotel stops your transfer bus is making, and on how prompt your fellow hotel transfer passengers are.

One thing you don't have to worry about: they WILL get you to the ship. If it's important to know, I'd suggest calling them and seeing if you could find out the exact or approximate time.

I'm only asking as I'm thinking of getting a spa pass and I think they sell out quick on ship. I've heard they won't tell us exact time yet, but i'm likely to be in a hotel with all the other UK transfer guests as they're hoping to get us all on the same flight. It gets in 6pm day before, and NCL said they would have thought it would be just a direct from our hotel to port.

You can take a cab from any airport area hotel for under $25 total (not per person). If your hotel is near the port, the cost will be around $10. Take a cab, and get to the port around 11 at the latest. You'll miss the crowds and get on when they start boarding around 11:30

Archived