website issues??

SPF 350Z

I started the check-in, too. It seemed to get stuck on the page where you "accept" the terms & conditions, but when I exited out of it then logged back on, my summary showed that the section was "completed". Think I'll wait to finish up another day....

I started the check-in, too. It seemed to get stuck on the page where you "accept" the terms & conditions, but when I exited out of it then logged back on, my summary showed that the section was "completed". Think I'll wait to finish up another day....

It wouldn't even let me get that far. I clicked the already booked and it sent me to the contacts page. UGH!

I know that at the very least they are having issues with Captain's Club status updates- and no time frame on fixing it, either. I had to call repeatedly to make sure my level was correct before I leave next week.

I'm having the same problem. I called Captain's Club the other day and they say they hope to have it fixed by the New Year - which is just a few days away.

All my cruises are showing, but my status hasn't been updated. Apparently, one part of CC isn't "synching" with another, but Celebrity has my correct status on file, it just doesn't show on the website. Unfortunately, it will be a while before I get to go on another cruise so I don't have to worry about it right now.

I've had issues with the website for at least the last six months. I called Celebrity numerous times, end up with operators in various parts of the country who tell me "there's nothing wrong with our website - nobody's complained". In essence I keep hearing that "it must be something wrong with my computer - or I don't know how to navigate through their site". The exact same problems exist with the Royal Caribbean website. I absolutely do not even consider Royal for a cruise, because I've never cruised with them yet and if I can't get some basic information off of a user-friendly website, well then I've just moved on to all the other lines where I can get the info I want easily off their website. Unfortunately, I started cruising with Celebrity a few years ago way before their website got lousy and very much consider them a contender for my business. I now phone Celebrity to get some basic information and then call my travel agent to follow through. On my IPad I have a little bit of luck with their website, but not a lot and it's very inconsistent. They really need to get these ongoing issues fixed. I have to believe they are losing business because of it, and deservedly so. You must have a user-friendly website to satisfy the needs of the large numbers of customers and potential customers who rely almost solely on electronics to do business. For those who don't use the computer or feel comfortable booking that way, there is still always the phone and travel agents. Shame on Celebrity - their website needs to be overhauled and fixed once and for all. I hope they read these boards, but up to this point, it doesn't seem that way because I know along the way, there have been numerous postings on the ongoing website problems, and they still continue to exist. Please, Celebrity, DO SOMETHING. Thank you.

I'm having the same problem. I called Captain's Club the other day and they say they hope to have it fixed by the New Year - which is just a few days away.

All my cruises are showing, but my status hasn't been updated. Apparently, one part of CC isn't "synching" with another, but Celebrity has my correct status on file, it just doesn't show on the website. Unfortunately, it will be a while before I get to go on another cruise so I don't have to worry about it right now.

Yes, that was the issue here, and since I'm leaving next week I wanted to make sure I got my Elite perks! I'm really looking forward to the free laundry and internet!

I'm worried that I'm still going to have to deal with it onboard since my docs show Select. I don't know how far in advance they print Seapasses so that might be incorrect as well. Hopefully it will be right and I won't have to waste time getting it fixed onboard.

Yes, that was the issue here, and since I'm leaving next week I wanted to make sure I got my Elite perks! I'm really looking forward to the free laundry and internet!

I'm worried that I'm still going to have to deal with it onboard since my docs show Select. I don't know how far in advance they print Seapasses so that might be incorrect as well. Hopefully it will be right and I won't have to waste time getting it fixed onboard.

Totally understand! Might just want to print out a screen shot of the correct page under your My Celebrity CC that shows all your cruises just in case. They can always reprint your card at Guest Services.

They didn't add our Soda Package this last time - AGAIN. Seems to be an ongoing thing with us :confused:. Went to Guest Services as soon as we got on the ship and they reprinted them. He did my son's and husband's on the wrong color cards - twice. Wouldn't be that big of a deal, but the Blue ones you can't charge on (Kids) and the White ones you can (Adults). We had so many stinking Sea Passes by the time he was done it was crazy (he only gave us one each, but still)! After how long it took, I would've been happy with a blasted sticker just to not waste a good 20 min - and I am NOT exaggerating.

Hello there. Was wondering if any one else was having trouble with Celebrity's site today. I was hoping to do my online check in.:confused:

thanks-

I was wanting to change our cabin but the web-site wouldnt let me.

So I emailed Celebrity on November 30th.

Today I finally got a reply (Decemmer 30th), telling me "yes that may be possible but request that you contact your Travel Agent to arrange this."

Problem is, I dont have a TA, I booked direct thru CC website.!!

Ever feel like you are going around in circles.

I went in to verify my reservations for my 05 Mar cruise, and all of my info is missing. All my immigration info as well as all the dining reservations are not showing up. Does anyone know if this is a temporary glitch or do I have to do it all over again?

Good Sailing

Tom

Archived