NCL E coupons

rini47

I was told that NCL was giving $400 worth of e coupons on their 2012 sailings. I am booked on the NCL SUN Baltic cruise on May 13th -- does anyone have any idea

Has anyone used Berlin City Tours or Shorex for a shore excursion ? How about Strommer for Sweden and Copenhagen tours ?

You have to book your cruise from the time they started that promotion to March 31, 2012 to be eligable for that promotion.

the OP might be talking about those coupons that is included in your edocs. On my may gem cruise, NCL is still advertising a $400 coupon booklet. When the only coupon booklet i know of is the two sets of coupons that are currently included with the edocs

to the OP: if you to download and view the included coupons that comes with your edocs, check out the link in my sig

The coupons are nothing worthwhile in my opinion. The only one that really made any difference was the one free cover charge at the Italian place when you bought and paid for two covers at LeBistro. Now that is gone.

The coupons are nothing worthwhile in my opinion. The only one that really made any difference was the one free cover charge at the Italian place when you bought and paid for two covers at LeBistro. Now that is gone.

Gone but not expired yet. I am going to bring mine to see if they will honor them since they say an expiration of 12/31/2012. I wonder if anyone has tried to use these lately and gotten refused?

Gone but not expired yet. I am going to bring mine to see if they will honor them since they say an expiration of 12/31/2012. I wonder if anyone has tried to use these lately and gotten refused?

I was wondering this myself. I have both sets printed out. Thanks again, Kathy, for the new coupons.

I was told that NCL was giving $400 worth of e coupons on their 2012 sailings. I am booked on the NCL SUN Baltic cruise on May 13th -- does anyone have any idea

Has anyone used Berlin City Tours or Shorex for a shore excursion ? How about Strommer for Sweden and Copenhagen tours ?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=192

See that for the ports of call forum for more specific answers. Copenhagen we used the HOHO buses.

Stockholm - if the ship actually docks in Stockholm (some of the years it didn't) you can pretty much walk around the city if you are able bodied (maybe a cab from Vasa to downtown). Have fun on your trip.

WE have a 30 seater bus arranged for tours in St Petersburg, Berlin, helsinki dep May 13th on NCL SUN 9 day Baltic We are 22 persons. If anyone wants to join most welcome. The tours are well discounted and through SPB ST Petersburg - a reputed tour agency and highly recommended by past cruiserse. We will also book for the Russian ballet

WE have a 30 seater bus arranged for tours in St Petersburg, Berlin, helsinki dep May 13th on NCL SUN 9 day Baltic We are 22 persons. If anyone wants to join most welcome. The tours are well discounted and through SPB ST Petersburg - a reputed tour agency and highly recommended by past cruiserse. We will also book for the Russian ballet

is there anyone organising a shore excursion for stoclholm on may 20th NCL SUN - we are 20 persons -would like to join

Rini, you should post this on your roll call.

I was wondering this myself. I have both sets printed out. Thanks again, Kathy, for the new coupons.

We used the coupon, no problems whatsoever. For what it's worth, everyone on the Star told us that all we had to do was bring our Le Bistro receipt to La Cucina to get the free cover charge (Restaurant Reservations, Le Bistro Maitre D, and La Cucina Maitre D), but the waiter wanted the actual print out of the coupon...

We used the coupon, no problems whatsoever. For what it's worth, everyone on the Star told us that all we had to do was bring our Le Bistro receipt to La Cucina to get the free cover charge (Restaurant Reservations, Le Bistro Maitre D, and La Cucina Maitre D), but the waiter wanted the actual print out of the coupon...

How were all your meals? Any recommendations or comments on what to avoid. I am sailing the end of Feb. On the Star.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Sun this morning. Jan 28/12. Did a B2B We used the Le Bistro, and got the one free for Il Adagio. They are still honoring them :D

• 4 months later...
the OP might be talking about those coupons that is included in your edocs. On my may gem cruise, NCL is still advertising a $400 coupon booklet. When the only coupon booklet i know of is the two sets of coupons that are currently included with the edocs

to the OP: if you to download and view the included coupons that comes with your edocs, check out the link in my sig

I just coincidentally booked a large table at Cagney's for the first night of my cruise at the end of the month 6/29/12, and I thought I remembered seeing a coupon for a specialty restaurant deal when I printed out my E - Docs a month or so ago.

( "Norwegian's are Foodies" buy 3 covers get the 4th for free )

I, like many others thought the coupons were "useless" to me at the time I printed out my E - Docs, so I discarded them. ( I'm not much of a coupon user anyhow) I logged onto the NCL site today to see if my memory served me correct.... mysteriously the "Norwegians are Foodies" coupon was no longer along side my other coupons. I was kinda bummed because I stood to save over $100.00 ( I'm picking up the tab )

I had a feeling that CC would come to the rescue!

MANY THANKS TO shof515 for posting a link to these coupons!!!!

I owe you a cocktail! :)

• 4 months later...

Archived