SliceOfLife

EPIC 01/07/12 Dailies, Today Onboard, and Disembarkation Scans Inside!

Thank you for taking the time to scan all these in! Now, I guess I'll grab a cup of coffee and read through them all!:D

You're welcome, sorry they had to be individual scans, they were too big to scan in as one per day.

Edited by SliceOfLife

I appreciate so much the time you took to do this for future Epic cruisers like me! I'll be paying it forward when we return home next month.

Hats off to you! :)

Thank you a LOT for scanning these in.. myself & my husband are debating on cruising on either the Epic, or the Allure Of The Seas (& leaning toward the Epic).. But this helps immensely, so far I have only looked at day 1's scans and I am impressed.

Thanks again :)

Do you know if there are special events for suite passengers on the Epic? I will be booking some dinners etc... soon but don't want to miss anything. Are these usually listed in the dailies or are they by invitation??

You are all very welcome :) I had no idea they would be such a hit!

I wish more dailies would have been posted before I planned my Epic trip. I missed a few shows like the Newly Wed game because I had scheduled Blue Man the same night.

Happy planning everyone!

Wow.... Thanks for taking all the time tio do that. It will alot help with the pre-planning and all the diffferent restaurants and shows 1 has to reserve for

Thank you! Although I am very familiar on Jewel class ships, I feel completely lost for my Epic sailing. All your hard work really helped me.. Thanks again!

Robin

How awesome of you to do this for us! And the scans are so clear and easy to read.

Big thank you :D

Thank you, thank you Im already making notes and planning the week. This helps to know what is offered on what days and times.

Thanks so much for taking the time to scan these. I will have a great time looking through them. We are cruising the Epic but not for another 2 years. BOOHOO!

Thanks again! The weekly summary page came in especially handy yesterday when I booked shows and dinners for my 3/17 sailing.

Day 7

Is there not a "Today Onboard" for Day 7?

Thanks so much for doing this!!!! :D These'll give me plenty to read about and get excited about before my cruise in December!!!! :D