Anyone have Navigator of the Seas questions

FLHTCU10

is there a movie theatre or a outdoor movie screen on the Navigator?

Movie theatre. Outdoor screen coming later with facelift.

We are sailing at the end of Feb 2012. Are any of the pools heated? Also, my husband likes to play basketball, do they have pick up games scheduled for people who want to play and aren't part of a group?

Don't believe pools are heated, but I didn't find them cold (mid-January 2012). Dunno about b-ball. I THINK they do have something, though.

Edited by BBT

OMG are you serious! GURRRRR!! CANT BELIEVE it!

They want to such out as much money from us as possilbe!!

That is one think I like about Carnival better is you can each carrry on some Soda/Water and a bottle of wine on.

That stinks!

Then go on Carnival....:rolleyes:

Is there a charge for the wifi, and if so how much is it?

There is a charge for wifi. It runs at .65 cents a minute but have packages you can buy which may be better. I bought a package for like 120 minutes for $55.00 which lasted me all week. Long enough to check email and facebook real quick each night. You will have to go to the internet cafe which is on deck 8 I believe and register for the packages first.

Movie theatre. Outdoor screen coming later with facelift.

Don't believe pools are heated, but I didn't find them cold (mid-January 2012). Dunno about b-ball. I THINK they do have something, though.

There is a movie theatre but it's lower deck forward and the room is very small. Plus the movies they show are the same ones that you can watch on the tv in your stateroom. I found it better to just stay in your room and watch the movie than to go there.

My wife and I just returned from the Navigator of the Seas. We sailed 15 Jan-22 Jan and we saw pretty much the whole ship. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Hi! I absolutely do have a couple of questions. We are doing the Eastern Carib Itinerary next month. How is the wi-fi on board? We have a small business and need to stay connected while on board. Are there hot-spots or in room wi-fi and how much is the cost? Also, what "theme" nights did they have on board besides the formal nights?

Thanks in advance!!:)

• 3 weeks later...

we just upgraded to JS from superior ocean view! very excited... may even go up to GS before we sail in May. We are doing Eastern med. Would like to hear about current cruisers that had JS. My TA said bedding and mattresses are upgraded, is that so? Also, are the tv's flat screen? We are on deck 9 midship

• 1 year later...

Do you happen to recall how the Navigator approached the pier in Cozumel? Did it back into the pier or go in forward? It makes a difference when booking a cabin; if one is on the "wrong" side, instead of seeing Cozumel, one simply sees the side of another ship parked adjacent. Thanks for any onto.

Are you aware this is a two year old thread? A review of last week's 4 nite cruise stated that she backed into Cozumel on that cruise. Doesn't mean she always does, tho'. If she backs in the starboard side will have the view.

That had me confused because I just looked at the dates he said they cruised and I thought how could they have cruised then. The ship was in dry dock and then I saw the date when the original post was posted.