Cruise Critic Community
FTL guys

Any gay people on Solstice February 12 2012

Hi Guys

I am sure there will be but you have a better chance of finding out if you go onto the Roll Call Forum rather than this general forum. You can pick your particular sailing and talk to people who will be on it with you. You could also try the GBLT Forums as well. My husband and I are a straight couple who have many gay friends, some of whom we met on a cruise! Most cruises also hold FOD Meetings every evening where you can meet up with others. Have a great time.

Reilly1

Definitely go to the roll call forum. I wouldn't bother with the gay and lesbian roll cal forum. Never have received a reply there.

Any gay people on Solstice February 12 2012?

Hi FTL Guys,

I see you are fairly NEW to Cruise Critic… so a BIG Welcome Aboard !!

Agree with REILLY1 the best place to find out what is happening on your cruise is to check in with your CELEBRITY SOLSTICE ROLL CALL and also register for the CELEBRITY CONNECTIONS MEET & MINGLE (on the Celebrity Website)… you can find out more info on both by looking at the 3rd Box from the top of this page entitled *Celebrity Cruises*

By registering with the ROLL CALL and the MEET & MINGLE changes are not only that you can meet others from Cruise Critic, but that you may get some perks form Celebrity as well (example, Access to Behind the Scenes Tours etc)... so worth taking the 5 minutes needed to register.

I recently got off the Solstice (January 15, 2012 cruise) and can tell you that it was a lot of fun and met a bunch of great people… and you will too!! Our Roll Call had several gay members.

As noted, on the Solstice there is a FOD Meeting Daily (as I recall it was held in the Martini Bar area nightly)… and was by all accounts well attended. The info on when and where is posted in the Guest Relations Board on Deck 3.

I also know that there were an organized group of Gay Guys on our trip on some sort of group trip (they numbered around 40 and were called the “Boys of Fort Lauderdale”)… we met up with them several times on our trip at various venues… and they were tons of fun !! There may be a similar group on your cruise as well... you can find out by sourcing the ROLL CALL and going to a FOD Meeting.

So no worries, I am sure you will have a great time on your cruise.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB